YOU HAVE ME

Harry

Hours before Leslie and Harry's date (before Myra and him fucked)

I WALKED DOWN the hall to my apartment, dropping my bag at my feet and digging inside my pockets looking for my keys.

I furrow my eyebrows when I hear little sobs echoing through the hallway, curiosity surely got the best of me and before I knew it my feet took my to where the choked sobs were coming from. I frown when I see Myra sitting against the wall, her legs pressed up against her chest, sobbing.

I slide down the wall beside her and stare at her for a while before speaking.

"Y...you alright?"

She shakes her head and wipes the corner of her eyes, "I'm so tired of losing everyone" she whispers, her chapped lips trembling.

I bite my lip gently and look at my lap, "you've got Cole" she chuckles sarcastically.

"Cole has Zayn, and when Cole gets a new boyfriend I no longer exist" she sniffles and looks down at her hands

I knew it

"Well...you have me" I say, it was a lie...at least for a moment it was.

"I don't deserve you" she mumbles.

"I know..." I agree with a nod, "but that doesn't matter right now" I whisper, "what matters is that you know, right here and right now you have me".

There was little pause before she leaned in and pressed her lips against mine and I didn't pull away.
-
Leslie launched forward toward Myra, trying to get a hold of her and I quickly gripped her waist and pulled her into my chest, "Leslie what the fuck?".

Myra gave Leslie an amused look with her arms crossed over one another.

"I don't understand why you keep ruining everything! Coming between Harry and I! He's mine you fucking whore! Why don't you back the fuck off?! He doesn't want your infected fucking vagina!" Leslie screams, throwing insult after insult at her making my eyes wide up a bit.

Well shit...

"If he didn't want my infected vagina then why'd he fuck me 2 hours ago...3 times? Or was it four?" She looks at me with a fake confused glance, "dunno I wasn't counting" she shakes her head and Leslie leaps out of my arms and almost gets a hold of Myra's hair but I gripped her waist tightly.

"I am going to fuck you up!" I never remembered Leslie being this violent, I guess we all change.

"Leslie!" I shout and she jumps.

"Don't yell at me!"

"Calm the hell d-down! I am not yours! We're not together, and I am sure as hell not with Myra; we were just helping one another out" I yell.

"That's no way to talk to the mother of your unborn child" Leslie fires back and my eyes widen.

"W..w...what?".

"Yeah, Harry I'm pregnant and it's yours" she whispers.