MYRA

Myra

-

"DUDE WHO WAS at the door?" I question, a towel wrapped around my body as my damp hair dripped onto the wooden floor.

"You couldn't have put a towel on that shit? And pink is seriously not your color"

Did I mention I dyed my hair?

"Fuck you" I mumble.

"No thanks, I'd like to avoid getting Chlamydia" I gasp and charge at him, he dodges me and jumps over the couch.

"I don't have sex with that many people...it's more of the same 4...or 5 guys"

"Seven if you count those two guys from across the hall"

"Harry?" I perk up, pressing the towel tightly against my bare chest.

He shrugs his shoulders and rolls his eyes at me, "the one with the nose ring was really hot though" he whispers and I gag picking up a pillow and slapping him with it.

"I'd fuck Harry but definitely not Zayn" I smirk and turn around, heading towards my room.

"Well I'd fuck that Zayn guy" Cole yells and I shake my head slowly.

-
"I'm bored..." Cole mumbles, his legs in my lap as I clean underneath my nails.

"Go make up with your boyfriend then" I smile and glance at Cole.

"No thank you, I'm moving in forever and you're going to listen about all my gay problems".

"I thought you were bisexual" I furrow my eyebrows

"I'm confused" he mumbles, looking at his hands in deep thought.

"Let's go over to Harry's" I suggest and his eyes light up.

"Will that hot guy be there?" He asks

"He usually is" I nod my head, he quickly stands up and fixes his shirt, "let's get going" he chirps and I stand up.

"Okay let me put on some pants" he grabs my hand and tugs me toward the door.

"I'm sure Harry won't mind" he winks and opens the door, I close the door behind us as he steps across the hall and lightly taps on the door.

I smile, hearing Zayn yelling at Harry to get it, but my smile immediately fades when the door swings open. Harry has slight bags under his eyes and his hair was all over the place as if he hasn't been out of bed all day.

"Jesus Harry" I walk over to him, cupping his pale cheeks, "are you sick".

"More like depressed and needs a shower" Cole mumbles and walks past Harry. I roll my eyes at him and grab Harry's hand, walking into his apartment.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, looking into his light green eyes. I noticed they were a darker green, at least when he was happy.

He shrugs his shoulders and lets out a small sigh.

"He refused to take a shower and he's been in bed all day" Zayn says from the living room, his eyes glued to the tv screen with a PS4 controller in his hands. Cole sat beside Zayn, watching him.

I look at Harry.

"Come on" I say and pull him down the hall to his bedroom, the one I slept in the night I got pissed drunk. I open his bathroom door and walk inside of it, pulling him behind me.

"W...who's th...that guy?" He whispers and I glance at Harry, my eyebrows furrowed.

"My friend..." I trail off. His eyes fall to the floor and he bites his bottom lip.

"Take off your clothes"

"Huh?" His eyes travel back up to mine, wide open.

"I didn't stutter" I place my hand on my hip and he frowns.

To soon

"Just take them off" I roll my eyes and lean against the sink.

"Take yours off" he fires back and I raise my eyebrows. I run my finger across the hem of my shirt before lifting it over my head, he watched me closely. His eyes scanning down my body.

"Your turn" I whisper.

A/N

Hm? Smut next chapter or? V&C thanks
IM WILD DOUBLE UPDATE AHHH!!!!