I HAD A KEY

Harry
-

THE LONG FLIGHT BACK to New York was...peaceful, expect for the slutty flight attendant  who slipped her number under my food tray twice.

She kept stopping next to my seat asking me if I wanted anything "specifically" and it was the same answer every time "no thank you love".

When I arrived at the airport I quickly whistled for a cab and hopped in telling him the directions.

I missed the suffocating feeling of New York...

I missed the food mostly.

When I arrived at my apartment it wasn't at all what I expected, I expected my apartment to be empty, not touched one bit.

But when I arrived I came and found Zayn, once again in the middle of fondling with someone, luckily this someone wasn't Myra, this someone was Cole.

I walked in on my ex-bestfriend having a heated make out session with a guy, and when he realized I was standing in the hall way with my suite case in hand just watching as I did before his award winning words were.

"I had a key"

Of course I kicked him and a Cole out after that and it took everything in me not to bash his face in right then and there.

When did I become so violent?

I don't drink but right now I needed one. I walk to the kitchen and rummage through the Fridge, finding a bottle of white wine that I'm assuming was Zayns.

I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed a glass, rinsing it out before pouring the clear liquid in my cup, I hesitate before throwing my head back and letting the toxic drink burn my  insides. I cringe and slam the cup down on the counter.

There was way too many things going on in my mind, Should I go next door and forgive Myra...why the hell did I catch my Bestfriend kissing a guy? Should I call Leslie?

I hear the front door open and shut and I sigh, "Zayn I don't w-want to fucking talk-

I hear a small gasp and I look up to see Myra with two bags in her hand, standing in the middle of the living room, her beautiful brown eyes Wide and her fucking hair...she always changed her hair.

I wanted to tell her how beautiful she looked with her new hair cut to her shoulders. Her jeans basically suffocated her thighs and she wore a yellow tank top to match.

"H..Harry" she whispers.

I suddenly feel a wave of anger wash over me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She bites down on her pink lip and stares over at me.

"Harry I'm sorry-

"That you fucked my best...my best...Z-Zayn?" I stutter and rub my palm over my face.

Her face falls and she looks down at her feet, I tilt my head waiting for a reply.

"Thought so..." I mumble, "now back to my first question" I murmur.

"I've..I've been staying here waiting for you to get back" she whispers.

"How'd you even get in?"

"Zayn gave me a key"

I let out a low chuckle, of course.