NEVER HAVE I EVER

Harry

-

"OKAY OKAY NEVER have I ever...gotten a blow job from a guy" Myra giggles, her head rested on my lap. Cole rolls his eyes before taking a sip from his cup and Zayn stiffles a laugh.

"What? Take a sip of that drink and I'll make it worth your wild" Cole smirks at Zayn and Zayn scoots away from him playfully.

"Alright my turn" Cole says, "never have a ever...watched lesbian porn".

Zayn quickly takes a sip of his vodka, followed by Myra and all their eyes land on me. Hesitantly I take a sip of the drink.

"Your turn Hazz"

"N..nev-never have I...ever....had sex?" I say, more of a question.

"Obviously" Cole takes a sip of his drink and so does the other two.

"Well I'm all out mate" Zayn points to his red cup.

"So am I" Myra yawns and looks up at me with a smile.

"Yeah me two" meanwhile my cup was still under the fucking rim.

"Let's go get more" Cole smiles and pats the back of Zayn's shoulder.

Once the two leave the apartment a moment of comfortable silence falls between Myra and I before she finally speaks, "Well do you want to have sex?".

I glance down at her to see her brown eyes already looking into my green ones. A second goes by before I nod my head, "Yes o-of course"

"With me?" She sits up, her warm embrace no longer there and I nearly frown.

I can't answer that

"Myra" I start but she quickly cuts me off.

"We'll start slow" she whispers, climbing into my lap, straddling me with her legs on either side of my waist. My green eyes stare up at hers, "first...we'll start with kissing" she murmurs, pressing a gently kiss on my lips.

"Ye..yeah" fuck, the stutter.

"Mhm, then touching" she whispers, her hands taking mine and she places them on her waist. Slowly she guides my big hands with her small ones, up her body, tracing every curve. Her eyes never left mine as she leans in and kisses me once more.

It took a while before I snapped back to life and obliged, I was inexperienced but she didn't seem to mind as her tongue managed to slide past my lips, my hand eased to the small of her back and I push her closer to my body.

Her mound connected to mine, and the more her crotch pressed up against me the more I could feel myself becoming flushed, blood rushing down my area causing me to ache and become stiff for her. At any moment I knew she would be able to feel me harden underneath her.

But her lips hungrily continues to move against mine. Everything was suddenly irrelevant around us and all I could focus on was her embrace and how her tongue swiftly moved on the inside of my mouth, fighting against mine as I flip us over, switching positions with her back against the couch cushions.

"Only kissing and touching" she breaths, pushing a brown curl from in front of my face and I nod my head in response.