TEST

I just wanna say thank you to the people who are reading and commenting, it truly makes me happy! I love your comments so much

Harry

"Where's the test you took?"

"I threw it away..." she mumbles and I raise my eyebrows.

"Take another"

"I don't have an-

"I have some" Myra pipes in and turns around, walking out of the kitchen, a couple of minutes later she arrived with three boxers in her hand.

"Just incase" she shrugs her shoulders a bit and hands them to Leslie who hesitantly took them.

She lets out a small sigh and walks down the halls to the bathroom. My heart was speeding as I pace back and fourth through the kitchen, the anticipation literally eating me alive. The thoughts of me being a dad, how was I going to be a dad?

"You're thinking about it too much" Myra says, suddenly dragging me back to life.

I glance at her brown eyes and shake my head, "Myra you can go now".

"No, I think I should stay for this" I let out a dry laugh.

"And why do you think that?"

Before she can even answer the question a flush of the toilet interrupts us.

Leslie was walking slowly down the hall, the tests in her hand, I snatch them away and looks at them.

"There's nothing here"

"You have to wait 5 minutes Harry" Myra mumbles.

I push past Leslie a little and walk to the living room, neatly sitting each test next to one another on the rug and sit on the floor--followed by Leslie and Myra.

"How long?"

"How long what?" She questions.

"How long have you known" she scratched her elbow and shrugs her shoulders a bit.

"2...or so months?" I bite down on my bottom lip and kept my eyes on the three test right in front of me, just waiting for any sign, any color to show on that stick.

Blue

Or pink

I already knew Myra had a timer just waiting to go off on her phone in her hand and I sigh.

I could see the color starting to appear in the little plastic part of the stick.

Pink

Then the other

Blue

Then the last one

Blue

"Harry I had a miscarriage...I promise you I was pregnant but I had a miscarriage not to long after we split...and I...I wasn't going to tell you"

"How am I suppose to believe you when you just lied about being pregnant?!" I yell.

"Because I have pictures!" She yells and walks to her purse, pulling how a row of pictures that were stuck together--all black and white.

"I remember wh...when the doctor said it was just a little walnut because it was only so big" Leslie sniffles, her face flushed red as she points to the little black circle in the picture, "Weeks after you left I just started bleeding and everything went so wrong! I lost everything, I lost our baby" she whispers.

I didn't even turn around when I heard Myra leave the apartment, she was crying because I could hear her small sniffles before she left. I couldn't think straight, I could feel my eyes burning, tears threaten to spill.

"Get out Leslie"