ITS BRITNEY BITCH

Harry
-

"HARRY" Myra whispers beside me.

"Hm?"

"Do you like me?" I squint my eyes.

"What kind o-of question is that?" I chuckle and look down at her, her head resting on my chest as she traces my tattoos on my arm.

She shrugs her shoulders a little. I run my fingers through her hair and whisper, "Yeah...I do like you".
-

"Love birds! Rise and shine" Zayn yells, my room door swings open and he walks straight to the curtains pulling them open. It was light outside, pitch dark in that matter and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion looking at him.

"Z...Zayn what...do y-you want?" He rolls his eyes.

"It smells like sex in here"

"Well w-we didn't have s-sex"

"Are you lying?" I groan.

"Zayn"

"Harry, get your ass up Leslie is here to see you" he winks and exits the room. Myra glances up at me.

"Well you s-should get going" she frowns.

"Why can't I stay?" I shrug my shoulder.

"Why would you?" She has been here for three days, I just thought she'd want to go home and dress up in her own clothes?

"Who's Leslie" she ask, completely changing the conversation.

"She's a girl..." she crosses her arms over one another with her head tilted, throwing glares my way.

Is she jealous?

I stand up, putting on a clean shirt and some sweats.

"Hey Harry, I'm here for our date" Leslie chirps as she walks in the room with her Ipad in her arms.

Myra quirks an eyebrow, "date" she chuckles before walking past Leslie and out of the room.

"Myra!" I yell but before I could run after her I already heard the front door slam shut.

"Ready?" Leslie points to her Ipad. I let out a small sigh and nod my head.

Not long after Myra left, me Leslie and I sat on the couch, I had already started her sketch and she was getting to mine

"I'm hungry, got anything to eat?" I shake my head.

"Haven't been out of the house yet, wanna go to like a small coffee some or something?" I murmur and she nods her head.

-

I park the car in front of a small Chipotle, Leslie insisted we went here because it was her "fav" place to eat.

We walked into the restaurant and sat at a table, I clear my throat and look across from her.

"Be-before we...e-eat, I've been m-m-meaning to ask you...the other d-day you said...some p..phrases and they s-sounded really f-familiar"

She stares at me from across the table and nods her head, "You taught them to me in middle school".

Oh god.

"Leslie?"

"No it's Britney bitch" she says sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"W..why didn't you..you tell me-"

"That I'm the girl who practically triggered your stuttering problem and I made you move across the country because of it?" She scoffs.

I look down at my hands, I could feel tears threatening to spill.

"I..it's in the p-past" I mumble

"I loved you, I never faked it" she whispers.

"I don't...I don't wanna talk about this" I sit up and her eyes suddenly became watery.

"Harry I promise I did" she sniffles and I shake my head.

"I still love you"

"Leslie stop" I continue shaking my head.

"I never pretended" she repeats.

I stand up from my seat, the chair I was once sitting in making a loud screeching noise gaining attention from others around us.

"Harry don't go" she cries.

I ignore her sobs and walks to the front door of the restaurant, leaving her alone...where she needed to be.

I get into my car and by now I couldn't stop the tears. My vision blurred as I turn the key, starting up the car and I quickly made my way home, speeding to where I needed to me. I just wanted Myra, I just needed her to comfort me.

When I park my car I basically sprint up the stairs to Myra's apartment door but I come to a halt stop, her moans echoed through the hall way. I walk closer and it became more clear, she was in fact moaning.

I hesitate before I twist the door nob open and I regretted doing exactly that because there she was, her head thrown back and her eyes squinted closed in pleasure with Zayn beneath her, but his eyes weren't closed. He could see me looking at them and that's when he grips her hips, stopping them before the words spill from his mouth.

"H..harry I'm sorry"