END

Myra

IM SO HAPPY

So so so happy, I am with the man that I freaking, surprisingly love.

Crazy?

Harry and I agreed that we'd go out on dates daily, we needed to know a lot more about one another and let's just say I have a lot to tell him.

I can't but smile as I watch the goofy boy with dimples and long hair down to his shoulder, attempt to dance ahead of me. He hated parties but I know for me he'd smile the whole way.

"Oh come on, I'm the one who's suppose to be staring into space while you dance like an idiot"

"Oh have the tables turned" I yell over the music with a smile. Just months ago, almost a year, I met this boy, this nervous and innocent boy who stuttered whenever I was around, who would fidget when I'd touch him.

And now he's mine.

"Oh come on, I call this one the sprinkler" he says and before I can stop him his hand goes behind his head and the other one reached out toward me and slowly he jerked his arm back and fourth and I bust out laughing.

"Harry stop, my eyes!" I yell dramatically.

"Wait I'm not done yet, this one is the 'mom I don't want to go to bed yet'"

Instantly I turn around ready to walk away from my embarrassing boyfriend but he grips my wrist and spins me, and I am met with my favorite pair of green eyes and a deep dimpled smile.

"Alright, I won't show you that one I promise...not until later" he pulls me close and pecks my lips gently.

And we spent our night drinking and dancing, well I drunk...Harry watched.

He told me he had to be the "designated boyfriend" and of course I laughed at that along with Cole and Zayn before I told him how horny I was, And that was all I remembered before Harry picked me up and drove us back to his apartment.

Harry had me pinned against his bedroom door, attempting to open it as I giggled against his neck followed by a hiccup. Once he got the door open he stumbled in, his hands tightly gripping my bare waist since he had removed half of my outfit in the damn hallway.

His cold hands gripped my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the bed, fingers teasing the hem of my pink laced panties. His thumb swiped over the material a couple of times where he assumed my clit was until he found it and I release a small whimper.

Slowly he placed hot kisses up my thigh until he reached my core and pulled my panties aside, his tongue swiped across my clit and I grip a hand full of his locks. He released a moan, letting me know how much he liked it when I pulled his hair.

He pulled my panties off, spreading my legs more, getting ready to completely devour me until my phone rung on the floor behind him.

I let out an annoyed groan, "ignore it Harry" I pant and he obliged flicking his tongue over my clit. The phone stopped ringing but started up again right away.

Why now.

Harry mumbled something underneath his breath and grabbed my phone, answering it.

"Hello? Me and my girlfriend are trying to have sex here..."

My hand clapped over my mouth as I attempt to hold me breath.

"Oh..." Harry trailed off, his eyes glanced up with at me a hint of worry.

"Yes um, she's right here" he chuckled nervously before handing me the phone.

"This is she" I mumble.

"Oh, you sound so much like me when I was your age" an unfamiliar voice cooed from the other end, a slight British accent.

"Um...if this is a prank caller I'm hanging up on you in 5...4...3-

"No no sweetie, Myra this is your mum" I pause.

"What kind of fucking sick joke is this? My mom died last month" I say, on the verge of tears.

"I heard but...This is your biological mum, love...I know I haven't spoken to you throughout your lifetime but I am getting married in 4 months to a very wealthy man! I want you to fly down to London and maybe we can piece things together and be a family? Bring your lovely boyfriend along?" She chirped.

"What the fuck?" Harry licked his lips and sat beside me giving me a "what's happening" kind of look. "Are you fucking kidding me? I have no idea who you are and you just call my phone expecting me to fly down to London with my boyfriend and attend your stupid wedding!?" I scream and Harry slowly stands up.

"Myra, love-

"Don't 'love' me" I mock her fake British accent and stand up.

"Please dear...I want to make things right"

"Don't ever call my phone again" I say coldly before having up and throwing the device across the room.

Harry bit down on his lip and ran a hand through his hair.

"Myra...that was a bit-

I let out a sob interrupting him and he wraps his arms me with a sigh.

"It's alright love" he whispers and I shiver.

His phone rang and he pulls away from me, grabbing it from his back pocket and he presses his against his ear.

"Hey dad" I look up at Harry a bit confused, he never talked to his dad or talked about him to me...the only thing I knew was that his mom divorced him a while back when he was still in England.

"Mhm" he hums, "you're getting married again? In four months?" He hums uninterested, "in London".

"Harry..." I trail off and he looks down at me for a moment before his eyes widen.

The phone that was pressed against his ear was now on the floor and he was looking down at me, his green eyes
still wide.

"Is my m..mom getting married to your-"

"My dad"

That is the enddddd of "Hoe" I hope you guys liked it and stay tuned for SEASON 2 jk jk

I hope you guys really liked it, stay tuned for book two 😊❤️.  THIS WAS SUCH A TURN I KNOW I KNOW, SUE ME OKAY? I really want book two to be funny and awkward. A lot of people from Harry's past will be in the next book because it'll take place in England. Love you guys and thank you for reading.