The Dinner

We made it home. I put all my stuff away in our room. I'm so grateful to have Khodie honestly. I went down stairs while Khodie was in the studio. I started to cook. The door bell ranged. Bout time Reyna got here geez. I answered the door. "Hey Best". "Hey Reyna how are you doing". "I'm good here is you and Khodie's home work"  she sat the paper work on the counter and sat at the island.

"So what's tea tell me what happened at your folks and why you didn't call me".  "Me and my dad got into a fight and I didn't call you because you had a ballet recital". "So what I would have saw the calls and messages damn".  "Sorry we're you worried"? "Um yes because I waited for you at your house and you didn't come out". "Sorry but I'm super good now so you don't have to worry".  "Good I'm happy your out that place for good". "Yeah me too". "So where's Khodie"? "She's in the studio". "Oh well how has the relationship been so far"?

   "I wouldn't call it a relationship just yet it's only been a couple of days". I smiled to myself. "Must been a good couple of days". "They have been amazing she's the sweetest ever". "Ohh you really like her huh". "I don't know you know I've never been with anyone before. I don't know these feelings I have". "You like her". "Why are you so certain?" "Because you haven't stopped smiling since we started talking about her". We both laughed. Khodie walks in the kitchen. "Hey baby. Hey Reyna" "Hey Khodie now there better be nothing but good intentions with my best friend". "There is I promise". "Okay I don't want to have to fight you". "Nah we good.. how's the cooking coming". "Good I'm almost finished".  "I hope you made enough dads inviting his new girlfriend to dinner".

    "Really are you excited"?  "I mean as long as he's happy I'm good". "Well I'm going to leave you guys so y'all can get ready for your company.. uh by any chance this is random but did your bestie ever say anything about me Khodie"? "I haven't talk to him in couple of days but I'll see what's up". "Cool bye yall". She left and Khodie locked the door. "Well I'm going to go shower and change". "Me too I'll go in my dads room". "Okay".
****

   I was sitting the table for dinner and Janai walks downstairs with a grey tube top bodycon dress on and black open jacket and black sneakers and her hair in a middle part with no makeup. She looked stunning and can I just say that ass in that dress oh god. "What"? "Huh"? "You been staring at me since I started walking down the stairs". "You just look stunning". "Awe thanks baby" I gave her hug and I kissed her cheek. I put the food on the table and I light the candles and put on some soft music.

  My dad walks through the door and this light skinned woman with slick brown hair and big boobs and a little butt in a red dress in some black christians. "Hey guys". He said as he closed the door behind her. "Hey this is Isla, isla this is my daughter Khodie and her girlfriend janai".  "It's nice to meet you isla". "Hey isla is a pretty name". "Hey Khodie I heard a lot about you and thank you Janai". "So what's on the menu I hear janai cooked once again". He said as he pulled out a chair for isla.  "Janai made my favorite". "Ooh yummy".

"So Khodie your father tells me your a really good musician and songwriter. He played me some of your music. They are really good". "Awe thank you". "Music? Your an artist? Since when?" "For like two years now. Why you think I was in the studio". "I thought you were working on beats and stuff but I didn't know you were like an artist artist". "How do you think I have a lot of money". "Honestly I though you got it from your dad". "I mean he floats me something's but no I go on tour and stuff. That explains how you didn't know me when you met me".  "Wow okay".

  After eating Isla and my dad was flirting and giggling on the couch. I grabbed some dishes and Janai followed me to the kitchen. "What's wrong Khodie"? "I don't know my dad seems pretty serious about this one". "What's wrong with him having a girl friend".  "Nothing they usually don't last but this one seems different I can't put my finger on it". "You shouldn't have nothing to worry about". "No they are too comfortable. He could marry her and she can become my step mom I don't want a step mom". "Listen that shouldn't matter. All that matters is that he loves you and you love him and that he's happy and she makes him happy so don't worry she will never take the place of your mom". "Yeah I hear you". I loaded the dishes in the dish washer. Me and Janai head up stairs we have school in the morning.

After doing our home work. We got ready for bed. "Isla is really nice and beautiful I think she compliments your dad really well babe". "I guess we will see how long she lasts". "Why do you have to be so negative"? "I'm sorry. It takes me a while to get use to someone". "Oh yeah". She hit me with a pillow. "What was that for"? "Stop being so grumpy and just be happy for your dad". I hit her back. We was just swings pillows around. We ended up play fighting. I pinned her hands up above her head. I watched as her chest moved up and down with ever breath she took. Her mouth partially open. I looked at her lips then at her eyes then back at her lips. I leaned in and I kissed he soft plump pink lips. I felt butterflies in my stomach.  "Your lips are so nice". "Yours too. I hope that was fine I've never kissed anyone before". "It was great Janai". "I might need more practice". She smiled at me. I pulled her into my arms as we fell asleep. What a wonderful day.