I Just Need Company

I woke up and I felt like I was on someone's chest. I looked up at Valerie and she was looking down at me and she smiled. "Someone likes to cuddle". "Oh sorry I'm I was cold". "I guess so all you have on is a body suit but can I say you look sexy as fuck right now I mean have you seen your ass it's huge". "Yeah I have. What time is it?".  "9:30". "Shoot I'm late for school". I ran to the living room and put my jeans and sneakers back on and I grabbed my phone and keys. Val walks in with a sports bra and boxers on. "It was nice kicking it with you Val". "I'll see you later today". "You promise?". "Yeah I do". I hugged her close as she held me close her hand moved down to my butt and she cupped my right bootie cheek. I hit her hand and I laughed. "I couldn't resist. Sorry". "You can't be doing that you gotta take me on a date first". "A date oh okay I got you". "I really got to go through see you later". I got in my car and I rushed over to school.

****
I was thinking about what my sister said so I called up one of my one night stands I had. Chole and I met her at school in the hallway by my lockers. We were talking and flirting. When I seen Janai came through the door. I started to make out with Chole and I caressed her body. I stopped and I looked up and I seen Lauren and Janai talking looking my way. I grabbed her hand as we walked away.

****
I rushed to school. I have my last practice today. I open the doors and I see Khodie making out with some Asian short girl. I must say my feelings were hurt. She must have moved on. I walked up to Lauren. "Who is that girl kissing Khodie". "That's Chole Chang". "She really moved on". I looked back her way and she looked at me and walked off. "I guess so but your still in your club clothes so I guess last night was a hit". "We didn't do anything we just talked and we slept".

"So like no sex". "No!". "Well that's not why I introduced you to her.. I heard she's amazing in bed. And you need to get your mind off of you know who. Just take full advantage for this situation please". "Fine okay". It was after school I was getting my bag together and I was drinking water. Practice was so lit today. Reyna walked up to me with her gym bag on her shoulder.
"Hey". "What do you want?". "Another chance I miss my best friend". "Well you should have been honest with me".

Someone covers my eyes and I pulled them away and I turn around its Val. I smiled at her I was surprised. "Hey what are you doing here?". "I wanted to take you out for some food". "Oh okay yeah let's just go to my place so I can shower than. We can go out im very sweaty". "Alright". She started walking out. "So who is that?". "If you weren't a lying friend you would know who she is". "I'm sorry J I messed up and I will never do that again a promise". "Yeah okay whatever I have to go". "STOP BEING SO DAMN STUBBORN". She yelled as I walked out of the gym. I met up with val at the house. "I'll be out in a couple of minutes".

****
I ditched Chole for the rest of the day. I went to the studio and I met up with my boys. I wrote two songs called "YOU" and "Can You Handle It". I was just finishing up in the booth then I get a call from Reyna. "Hello". "Hey Khodie just a heads up I think Janai has moved on". "What? Why do you think that". "I mean this tall light skinned girl with curly hair came to the gym today I think they are going on a date". "Well thanks for tell me Rey". "Okay bye". "Bye". I threw my phone across the booth and I slid down the wall.

Saucey walked in the booth and he sat beside me. "Hey is everything okay". "No my baby. She done moved on already it's only been a couple of weeks sauce. I really thought we were gonna get back together.". "Maybe you guys will. Maybe she's on the rebound right now. Come on you know how girls can be sometime". "Sauce I want to marry this girl. I've never said that about anyone before that's how special she is". "Well just give it time". "I guess bro". "You got us until she turns around". "True okay". I gave him a hug.
****

We was at the restaurant. I got sushi which looks delicious and she got hibachi.
"Can I ask why are you single?". I took in a deep breath, "basically there was no honesty or trust. I mean we thought
We were perfect but at the end we both had secrets that were ugly. What about you?". "I'm single because quote unquote no one is every going to love me. At least that's what my mom says". "Well why does she say that". "Mm well because I'm focused on my career right now and I'm super picky". "Oh well I mean I get that". "You do?". "Yeah I mean people be out here wasting other people time and I'm not here for it at all". "You gonna rock with me then". "Um yeah". "Cool".