The Letter

Khodie kept her promised and I finally got my license. With only a few months left of high school I'm happy I can spend it with her and Reyna. I got up and brushed out my curly hair and I put on eye liner and fixed my eye brows. I put on a pink Victoria secret sweatshirt and jeans and some huaraches. I waited for Khodie to finish getting ready for school. I sat at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey baby" she kissed my head as she walked passed me. "Hey bae". I grabbed my book sack and my phone and me and Khodie went to school. "So are you going to go hang with your friends in the gym"? "I mean I wanted you can come too". "Um I don't know I don't get along with those type of people but I'll walk with you and I'll tell Reyna to come". "Okay thank you. I want you to be comfortable tho. If you don't we can always leave".  "Okay".

Khodie grabbed my hand as we walked through school to the gym. I see the group of people gathered at the bleachers. I saw those two girls I didn't like Celia and Lauren. Reyna was all up on Justin. "Hey Bestie". Reyna shouted. "Hey girl". I gave her a hug. I sat at the bottom row in between Khodie's legs. I try my best to ignored everyone until the first Bell rang.

****
After school I went to my locker to put my books up and a note fell to the floor. I put my books down and grabbed it. "I know what you been doing. And it's horrible. You can be all happy now but just know you will get what you got coming to you and your little girlfriend too". Who would threaten me? I've never done nothing to anyone. What am I gonna do I definitely don't want to tell Janai. I don't want to scare her she has too much on her plate. I will just have to deal with it.

Janai walked up to me and I put the letter in my locker and closed it. "Hey beautiful". "Hey my love". "You ready to go or do you have practice today"? "I have practice Reyna gonna bring me home though". "Okay well I will see you later then". I gave her a kiss as she walked away. I headed to Justin house to talk to him.

We was chilling smoking some weed.  "Son so tell me why I got a threat note today". "What it say"? "Something like I know what you been doing and imma get you and your girlfriend and shit". "Bruh you be fucking with them crazy girls". "Nah no I don't I haven't fucked with anyone since I moved down here". "Well can you guess who it could be". "No not a clue but I know it's a girl because of the hand writing". "Well like I said them crazy ass girls".  I laughed at him. "So is like Reyna single or she be fucking around Khodie".  "Honestly she's a very sweet girl and a good one at that." "Really so like wifey material". "Yes and I know how you can be too so don't go around and sleep with other girls because if your gonna date her date only her". "Damn what you trying to say"? "That your a man whore duh".

****

"Well that was a good practice". "Yeah it was". "So Janai"? "Yes Reyna"? "Have you and Khodie like done it yet". "Ew no we just started kissing each other". "Do you know how many girls she's had sex with"? "Uh no I do not and I don't want to know". "Why not". "Because it's not my business that was before me". "I guess your right she might be a hoe though". "I don't think so. She's too sweet for that". "Yeah well I just suggest you let her get tested before y'all do anything".  "Okay whatever".

"You know who asked about you today".  "No who was it". "Jamel Jackson". "Oh really what he say". "He wanted to know how you were doing and I think he got a thing for you or something". "Oh please okay he's just my lab partner". "A good looking one at that".  "I guess so". "So are you like a lesbian". "Maybe I don't know but all I know is I really like Khodie and she's the best thing that's ever happen to me". "Well as long as your happy sis". "Thanks". We arrived at the house. "Well I'll see you tomorrow". "Okay".

I walked upstairs and Khodie was laying on her stomach on her laptop. I jumped on her and laid on her back. "Hey cuteness". "Hey Janai. I missed you". "Awe it's only been a few hours". "I know but I know we haven't officially went on a date yet so how about tonight I will take you out".  "That would be so cute I really want to go skating I haven't done that since I was a kid". "Well we can go do that". "Well while you finish your homework I will hop my sweaty self into the shower".

I put on some makeup and but two small buns in the front of my hair and come through my curls. I put a crop top on and some jeans and some thigh high boots.

Khodie came walked in the bathroom as I finished putting my earrings on. "Wow baby you look fine as fuck". "Oh well thank you baby. You look rather sexy yourself". "I had to clean it up".  She had on some white pants and a white shirt and a white jacket with gold and white shoes and gold earrings and gold bottom grill and her hair in a middle part. "Well let's get going and guess what". "What". "Your driving". "Really okay let's hit the road then".

We arrived at the skating place. We rented our shoes and we started skating. "It's been a while don't let my hands go just yet". "Aha I got you".
We got some pizza and milkshakes.
"This was really fun I'm glad you suggested skating". "I'm glad you asked me out on a date". "Me too I can't tell you how happy you made me since you came into my life even though you kinda played me at first". "Hey I apologized but yeah these past couple of weeks have been fun and super easy and I just feel free so thank you my super woman". "You are hella cheesy do you know that". "Yes I do and you like it". "I do". I leaned in and I gave her a kiss. These guys were yelling stuff at us.

"Hey you lesbos get a room. We don't want to see that". "Yeah unless I can join I mean shit kiss again".

****

"Let's go home". Khodie took my hand and we then left. We laid up in bed I was playing with Khodie's fingers. "So why didn't you tell those guys anything at the skating rink"? "I try not to condone those type of behaviors". "Why not"? "Because I don't". "But they were really rude. I've never had that happen to me before. Is this always going to happen with us". "I don't know maybe maybe not". "Why are you acting so different now". "I'm not I just don't want to talk about certain things".

"Khodie we've been honest with each other from the start don't try to hide things from me. So let's talk. What's your issue". "I just.. before I moved here before I was home schooled. I attended a all girls school. It's not that I was the only gay girl there but I was the only one that dressed like a boy. The bullying was really bad. People would call me names and treat me bad. The principal would call me parents and tell them if I didn't act or dress like a normal girl I was going to get expelled. So I then became homeschooled. But I wanted to finish my senior year in a public school and do school things." "Were you like depressed". "Yeah I use to uh burn myself a lot to cope but I don't do it anymore". "I haven't seen any marks are anything". "I covered them up with my tattoos".  "Well babe I'm sorry that happened to you but it made you a better you". "I guess it did".

My phone vibrates I got a text from a private number. "Awe being all lovey dovey
With babe. I wonder if she knew that we fucked several times. I wonder how she would feel about that." Once I read that I knew who was threatening me it was Celia.
I can't believe this why would she do this to me.