Prom part 1

I woke up and I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got up at six in the morning. Janai was still sleep. I want to give her the best day of her life. I sat at my desk and I started to write a letter. I folded it up and I placed it on the night stand by her. I put on some jeans it shirt and a hoodie and a cap and sneakers. I left to meet up with my dad so we can do somethings before I need to go get my hair done and stuff.

****
I turned over and reached out for Khodie but I didn't feel her. I got up and I put on a big shirt and some shorts. I found a note on my night stand. It says,"Good morning gorgeous. I hope you slept well I'm going to get a few things ready then I'm going to Justin to get ready. I covered the bill at the salon and nail place. I hope you have a good time with your bestie getting pampered. I will see you later on today".  She's so cute. The door bell ranged. I walked down the stairs and I put the alarm code in and I opened the door and I see a tall light skinned woman with blonde curly hair and brown eyes.

"Hi may I help you". "Hi I'm Charlie you must be Isla". "Oh no I'm Janai". "Dang dad has two girlfriends". "Whoa no. No I'm not mr. Shane's girlfriend I'm Khodie's girlfriend you must be her big sister." "Yes I am...". She walked in with her bags. She kinda had a stank attitude and she must have because she looked me up and down. "So you really date my little sis. She didn't bribe you or something".! "No she's amazing". "Well she's clearly something but amazing isn't one of them". "Look I don't know what you and your sister got going on but I have to go I have prom to get ready for". "So imma be here all by myself". "Oh sweetie I thought you were use to being alone since you left your family". I grabbed my keys and phone and drove to the salon. 

I sat in the chair as the lady was working on my bun. "Reyna... girl Khodie's sister is a bitch". I rolled my eyes at the thought of her. "Really well maybe she won't be down her long. What she say?" "She was basically bashing her sister and it was getting on my nerves". "Well don't let her ruin your day". "I won't  I got my bestie and I got my girl".! "Yes you do". "Ooh look me a Khods got matching tattoos last night".  I showed her my tattoo and she frowned up at it. "What"? "I don't think you should have did that. You don't know how long you are going to be together". "Please we don't argue or fight or hide anything. We always get along. We are perfect for each other". "That's what you think", she mutter to herself. "Huh? What did you say."? "I said yeah you two are perfect". "You and Justin are the cutest couple though". "Awe thanks bestie". "No problem girl".

****
"Thanks for coming with my dad."  "Hey you asked for my help. I just want to be here for you. But I can't stay to long I have to meet your sister In a bit". "Fine I'm just happy your here but I want a nice ass limbo like a hummer one a all white one I love those". "Alright I'll go get it for you". I got in my tippy toes and kissed my fathers cheek. "Thanks dad".  "No problem sweetness".

After dealing with the car I took our bags to the hotel to the private suites. And I put rose petals all over the floor and I put some roses on the bed.  I really think I love this girl. I've never felt like this before.

I rushed to my hair appointment. I got my eyebrows tweeted and waxed and I got my hair silk pressed. I really like it and I got some simple eyeliner and mascara and foundation  and I put on some chap stick. I drove to Justin's house with my clothes. Justin opened the door. "Son you got makeup on". "Just a little". "Let me guess your gonna wear a dress too". "Oh ha ha no I'm not". "Tonight's going to be lit". "Yes let's get dressed before the hummer gets here".

I put on my black straight dress ankle cut pants and my silver socks and black penny loafers. I put on my silver button up and black coat and my black and silver bow tie.  "Damn girl you clean up nice". "Thanks Bro you look so adorable in your suit". I pinched his cheeks. "Thanks mom". We laughed as the hummer pulled up. "Alright let's go".

Because Of You (Lesbian story) *Kodie Shane*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें