The Party

I walked to science class. I was my lab partner Jamel. "Hey Melly Mel". "Hey Janai". "Thank god this week is almost over ". "I know right. So are you going to prom next weekend". "Uh I don't know maybe.. what about you". "Maybe do you have a date"? "Uh I don't know". "Well would you like to go with me"? "Uh I actually have a girlfriend so I don't know". "Oh sorry I thought you were single". "Uh no not anymore". "That sucks then". We stayed silent the rest of the class.

It was lunch time I was sitting outside by a tree in the quarter. Reyna came sat next to me with Justin. "Hey where is Khodie"? "I don't know Reyna". Khodie walks up with bags off food. She kissed my cheek and she sat down. I put my sketch book away. "I got everyone some food". "That's sweet girl thank you". "So are y'all going to prom next week"Justin asked. "Speaking of prom you never guessed who asked me". "Who asked you" Khodie said with an attitude. "Jamel Jackson but I told him I have a girlfriend". Khodie kissed my forehead,"that's my baby. If anyone is taking you to prom it's me". "Are asking me to prom"? "Duh".

"I'll be your prom date then". "Yay I'm happy". "Me too". "I swear you two are so cute". "Thanks Rey but we can go dress shopping after school. Khodie has to go to the studio. So I'm free". "Okay okay cool". "Hey there's a party tonight at Lauren's and we are all invited". "Okay we will see if we come".

After going shopping with Reyna I found the perfect dress. My senior year is going to be amazing. I went home and I worked on my homework and waited for Khodie to come home.

She walked into the room. She was smiling and holding something behind her back.
"What? Why are you acting weird". "I got a surprise for you". "What is it". She shows me a white French bulldog puppy. "Omg I always wanted one of these. She's so cute". "Well you told me you always wanted one since you were a little girl so I wanted to give her to you. I've been looking for a while". "Awe your so sweet". I cuddle the puppy and have Khodie a kiss. "So what are you gonna name her". "How about Spechelle". "Awe because she's special"? "Exactly".

"Are you gonna come with me to Lauren's party". "Uh your seriously going to that"? "Yeah all our friends are going". "I don't like them though". "Won't you still come please for me". "Okay fine". "Well let's go get ready you will need like two hours". "Do I really take that long"?

****
While Janai was in the shower I got a phone call from Celia. "What do you want"? "Are you coming to Lauren's tonight". "Maybe why..". "Is your stank girlfriend coming to"? "Why she gotta be stank.. maybe why"? "Just save me a dance later when your done with that charity case". "What ever Celia". I hung up. I put on some ripped jeans and a red top and black hoodie and a chain and some sneakers.

I put a ring box next to Janai sink in our bathroom. I feel like it's that time to prove my commitment I got her a promise ring. I thought it was a nice gesture. I hope she will accept it because if she won't I'll probably feel played.

I picked up spechelle and started to play with her then I hear a small scream. Janai came out the bathroom. "What is this for"? She had a smile across her face. "It's a promise ring. Because I promise to be yours forever no matter what".
"Awe babe your so sweet.. you might get a treat tonight". "Oh yeah.. oh I'm having a premier party for my ep zero gravity tomorrow night you coming right. I mean I can't be successful with out my girl there". "Of course I'm going to be there you didn't even have to ask I'm going to support you no matter what it is". "Your so cute". "Your so cute". "I'm going to go get changed now". "Okay hurry we are going to be late".

****
I can't believe Khodie got me a ring that's so cute. She's really a blessing to me I swear. I feel like sometimes things are too good to be true.

I part my hair down the middle and flat ironed my hair and I did a natural face and I had on a cropped black sweater and a nude knee length bodycon skirt and black heels.

"Okay I'm ready now sorry if I took to long". "It's fine baby you look really nice". "Thank you love.. bye my little spechelle". We arrived at the party and it was popping. I don't have a problem with Lauren only Celia. Lauren is actually a nice girl. We met up with Reyna and Justin.

Justin passed me the blunt. "Oh no thank you I don't smoke". "Just try it Janai" Reyna said. "Fine". "Maybe it will take the edge off a little". I inhaled a long puff. I coughed a little but I took some more puffs and I was fine. Khodie came back with some drinks. "Here let's take shots".
I took one to the head. Then bad and bougee by migos came on. I took Reynas hand as we started dancing. She backed it up on me as I grabbed her hips then I felt hand caress my hips. Khodie danced behind me.

Sex with me came on and that's my shit. I don't know what got into me. I started giving Khodie a lap dance I mean it was getting hot and heavy fast. I was kinda getting turned on. She caressed my inner thighs as she kissed the back of my neck.

****
Man Janai is really letting loose tonight. She was giving me this lap dance. Man her bootie is so soft and big. She was making me mad horny. I looked up across the room and all I see is Celia twirling her hair with her fingers biting her lips as she watched us. She winked at me and blew a kiss at me.

When the song was over Janai got up and went talk to Lauren. I had to pee so I made my way upstairs to the bathroom. I was washing my hands when the door opened. "Bae I'll be right out". I thought it was Janai but I looked up and it was Celia. She had on a red sweater dress and thigh high boots. She locked the door and started walking towards me. "So you were putting on a little show for me"? "No I wasn't". "Really.. well it kind of turned me on. What about you"? "Celia what do you want"? "I want you duh. Isn't it obvious". "Well I don't want you. Your a good girl just not good enough for me". "So is not good enough for since when.. you met that troll". "Don't call her that. What's the shade about. Why do you hate her so much". "Because she has you and I don't". "Well your just gonna have to get over it".

She pushed me in to a comer. "I will tell your little girlfriend all about us". "There isn't an us". "Yes but there was an us and I can tell her everything about you. Things she won't like." "Please don't do that". "Khodie your little secrets won't be secrets for long". "What do you want me to do? Just don't tell her please I'm not ready yet. She might leave me". "I want you to get on your knees and fuck me". "Seriously"? "I'm serious or by tomorrow morning she will know everything".

I can't believe I'm about to do this. I pushed her down on the edge of the tub and I pushed her dress up and I moved her panties out of the way. I started to eat her out as I pushed my fingers in and out her pussy. She grabbed on to my hair and she put her legs on my shoulders. "Yes Khodie yes... fuck me daddy yes.. mm just like that". Her legs started to shake and her thighs clenched around my head and she let out a groan and she came.

"Happy"? "Very thanks daddy nice doing business with you". "Whatever Celia". "You might want to clean yourself up before going back down there to bae". I washed my hands and I put some gum in my mouth and I follow Celia out the bathroom.

****
I was talking to Lauren when I familiar voice said something. It was Jamel he was look good and he smelled good. We walked outside. I needed fresh air too much smoke. "So who you here with"? "Uh my girlfriend and some friends what about you". We sat on the bench outside. "My boys.. so you ready to graduate"? "Not really". "Why not?" "Because I don't know what I want to do with my life". "Well your an amazing artist. You should just be a painter". "Really you think so"? "I know so and plus a beautiful girl like yourself you can get into anything you want". "Really.. why are you so nice to me. You always been nice to me". "Well I always had a crush on you". "Really"? "I always wanted to kiss those lips". "Well that's cute". I blushed mad hard. "Ooh got you blushing". I pushed him jokingly, "shut up".

He caressed my face and brought his closer to mines. He parted his mouth and I watched his lips. I puckered my lips and moved in too. Then the door opened there was Celia standing right there. "Well well well look at you two love birds out her flustering.. I don't mean to interrupt your kissing thing". I cut my eyes at her, "I uh got to go I need to go check on Khodie it's getting really late and we have a big day tomorrow".

I walked back inside to Khodie and then chilling on the sofa talking. "Hey babe we should go. We have school and your party your going to be tired". "Your right baby". "Goodnight you guys".

The car ride was long and silent. We got in our night clothes. I laid down holding Spechelle in my arms. "Ko did you have fun to night". "Uh yeah it was cool. But that dance though that was sexy as hell". "I was feeling good". "Can you feel like that all the time I mean damn leaving me all hot and bothered". "Oh I'm sorry baby". I gave her kiss and I fell asleep.