Regrets

I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. I felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom. And I just let it rip. I kept vomiting. I feel someone grab my hair. "Baby what's wrong". "I don't know I don't feel good". "Janai look do you want to go to the doctors". "No I'm fine". She picked me up and carried me to the bed. I cuddled up with her as she rubbed my back and I fell back to sleep.

Later on the morning, I still was feeling bad I just sat up in the bed as Khodie was getting ready for school. "You sure you don't want to go to the doctors"? "Yes I'm fine I'll just stay home today but you have a good day okay". "I will miss you" she sat in front of me. "I will miss you more baby". I gave her a kiss and I brushed her hair into a pony tail. "Thanks babe". "I'll see you when you get home". "Okay".

****
I feel bad knowing that my girl is sick and I'm at school. I was at my locker when Celia walked up to me. "Hey Khodie... how are you doing today". "Leave me alone Celia". She put her hand on her chest, "well what's wrong with you". "You know exactly what's wrong with me. Why would you sleep with my girlfriend then tell me about it". "Hey if you two didn't have so much to hide from each other then it wouldn't be a problem". "What is she hiding from me"? "Ooh see I can't tell you that sweetheart". "Why not"? "Because she told me not to before we fucked so yeah". "Celia just get out my face before I hurt you".

"Oh please.. what you gonna do"? "Just get out of here now". "Or what". I punched the locker right by her face. She looked scared as she walked away. I turned around and Reyna was looking at me. She just shook her head and walked away. I ran to catch up to her. "Hey Reyna". "What's up traitor". "Traitor why you call me that". "Because I know what you did at that party. You are wrong for that. If you didn't want my best friend then why string her along". "I do want Janai it's just it's difficult". "How is it difficult? Either you do or you don't it's simple". "I do okay it's just something's I have to deal with first". "Like what"? "I can't tell you that". "Well you better tell her before I do. Because you will not have my bestie out here looking stupid". "I hear you okay". "Okay long as you hear me. Bye Traitor". She walked away.

****
I can't wait prom is tomorrow. It's going to be my first and last prom. I can't believe this year is almost over. I have my last volleyball game next week. Then a couple months left of high school. This year has been the best one of my life.

I was playing with Spechelle when the door opened. It was Khodie she looked so tired. "Hey baby". "Hey Janai". She collapsed on to the bed. "You tired?" "Yes I am". "How about you take a nap". "I probably will later. How are you feeling?". "I'm fine.. bae I've been thinking I really want a tattoo. Maybe we can get matching ones". "You want matching ones?" "Yeah I think that would be cute". "Okay.. can we talk real quick". "Yeah sure". My phone ringing it was a FaceTime call from Reyna.

"Hey boo". "Hey bestie how are you feeling!" "I'm good how are you". "Im good just checking on you.. un are we still meeting at the salon at 12?" "Yes we are but I have to go Khodie wants to talk".! "Oh good okay". "Bye". "Bye girl". She hung up, "so what do you want to talk about". "Nothing dont worry about it". She walked out the room. I started to look up matching tattoos.

****
I walked out the room and I walked to my dads office. "Dad can we talk". "Yes come in sweetie". I sat down in the chair. "What's on your mind Khodie"? "I think I want to tell Janai what really happen to mom". "What? no you can't do that.. she will think something is wrong with you". "But dad it's eating me up not telling her the truth". "Khodie I don't want her to call the cops or be afraid of you". "But I was just a kid do you honestly think she was be scared of me. It was just an accident". "I don't want to tell you what to do but if you feel like you can trust her then you can tell her". "I'll think about it".

"By the way your sister is coming tomorrow". "Oh that's going to be awkward". "Isn't your prom tomorrow?". "Yes it is". "Well maybe you guys won't see each other". "Maybe but I want to introduce Janai to her". "Okay just promise no fighting.. please". "I will try but me and Janai are about to go out. We will be back soon". "Alright be safe". "Alright".

I walked back upstairs and I walk into my room and I hear water running and low moaning coming from the bathroom. I smiled at the fact she's trying to be so quite with it. I just sat on the bed and she walked out in a towel. She looked startled and she started blushing. "Having fun with out me". "No I wasnt i". "Don't explain it's normal just next time let me help you out". I bit my bottom lip and smiled. "What ever let me get dressed and we can go get tatted".

****
We arrived at Benny's tattoo parlor. Khodie sat in the chair and got her crown and a J under it on her inner left arm. She did it with no problem. He wrapped her arm in plastic wrapped as she got up. I took a deep breath and I sat down. The guy put the stencil on my skin. I heard the gun buzzed twice and I jumped. "Kods can you hold me please". I got up and she sat down I sat in her lap as she held me tight. The man started the tattoo it gutted at first then it was okay. I got a crown with a k under it on my right inner arm.

"You did a good job baby". "Thanks". Khodie paid the man and we left. "Kods can we grab some ice cream before we go home"? "Yeah cold stones"? "Yes". She pulled in to the parking lot. I ordered a Carmel frozen yogurt and Khodie got French vanilla frozen yogurt. We sat in a booth and I swear if I was anyone else watching her love me I would be jealous.

"So babe I know your dress is black but what kind is it". "You will see tomorrow.. but I will look really really really good in it". "Well I can't wait to see you out of it then". She laughed. "Your so nasty but if tomorrow goes well then yeah maybe". "Ohh finally I'm gonna get some.. I got the hotel room too it's super nice your gonna like". "Did Justin get his too". "Yes he did we are gonna have so much fun tomorrow". "I'm so happy". "Oh before I forget my sister is suppose to be coming tomorrow". "Oh yeah? Are you excited? Nervous?" "Both I haven't seen her in a long long time". "Well that's good". "Let's get out of here".