Prom part 2

Khodie came down from the stage.  I was so pissed I walked passed her and went to the restroom. She followed me quickly. "Hey hey hey what's wrong with you. I was only gone for thirty minutes. What happened" "Charlie is what happened. You know your sister is a huge jerk". "What she say?" "I was dancing with Celia then all of a sudden her comes Charlie wilding out talking about she's my hoe and I'm screwing You over and shit like I had to put her in her place real quick". She hugged me tight. "Don't let it get to you". "Okay okay". She gave me a kiss, "They are about to announce prom king and queen".

"Okay let's go look for Justin and Reyna". We was searching through the crowd and all of a sudden I hear my name and people looking and clapping at me. "Babe you did it. Your prom queen". "What but I didn't run for prom queen". "I put your name on the ballet". "Awe babe thank you". I walked up the stage and the principal put and tiara and slash on me and she gave me flowers.  "You look beautiful Janai I'm happy you won you deserve it". "Thank you". The announcer said, "here's you class of 2017 prom king and queen. Jamel Jackson and Janai  Mitchell". I didn't even notice Jamel was up here.

They made a walk way for us. It was time for the stop light dance. Jamel held me close as we danced to "Thinking out loud by ed sheeran". "You look beautiful". He said in my ear. "Oh thank you Jamel you look very handsome". His lips traced the top of my ear and his breathe was hitting the side of my neck. I don't know what it is but that shit was driving me crazy. Once the song was over I rushed to Khodie. "Hey let's get out of here like now". "What why?". "I want you like right now. I want you to make love to me like crazy. I want it". "Well shit let's go".
The hummer dropped us off at hotel soon as we got in the elevator. I pulled Khodie close to me and I started to kiss her and down her neck. She traced my back and slowly unzipped my dress. The elevator door opened and we were walking to the room and she looking for the key. I took my heels off. She opened the door. I was so surprised the room looked amazing she put a lot of effort in to this. I threw my shoes on the floor and I step out of my dress revealing my purple lace strapless bra and lace undies.
Khodie was taking her coat and bow tie and shoes off she had not notice yet. I stoop behind her as I wrapped my hands around her waist and unbuckled her belt she turned around and she just looked at me. "Damn baby your so sexy". "Your so sexy. Khodie come on take your clothes off". I laughed at myself I was sorta whining when I said that. She took off her shirt and pants and she put her hair in a bun.

I pushed her down on the bed and I straddled her and I kissed her soft big lips. She grabbed on to my bootie and she squeezed it. I kiss down her neck and I swirled my tongue in small circles on her neck. She picked me up and laid me down.  I unhooked my bra and I covered my boobs. I just stared into her eyes. I was nervous. She then kiss and sucked on my neck and she slowly moved my hands off of my breast and she went down and started to suck on my nipples. Her hands rubbed my thighs. She moved her way down to my panties and she looked at me and she pulled them down and she spread my legs open. She smiled at me then I felt her wet warm tongue graze my clit. She started sucking and licking on my clit.

I couldn't stay still it felt amazing. She then slide her index and middle fingers inside of my vagina. I moved my hips to the rhythm as she pushed them in and out of me. She kept going faster and faster and she continued sucking on my clit. My legs started to shake. I arched my back and my toes curled. I felt like I had to pee but then it just squirted out on her face. I collapsed my body on to the bed. "I guess your a squirted". "I guess so too". I giggled. She laid down next to me and I climbed on top of her.

"Baby that was the best I have ever had I never knew a woman could please me like that". "I'm glad you enjoyed it". "So what can I do to please you?" "Nothing I'm good babe". "You don't want me to give you head". "I mean you don't really know how". "Please I may not be a pro at eating pussy but with a practice I can become your pro". I worked my way down I took off her boxer briefs. I opened her legs and I started to lick and suck on her clit. It must of been good because she was moaning and she grabbed my head. I put to fingers in her pussy and I pushed really fast in and out of her vagina. Her pussy was leaking she was super wet. I took my fingers out and I licked her cum off my fingers. I crawled back up to her face and I kissed her.

"So how was that?" "You did really good bae". "Thanks Khods um did Justin bring some weed because now I want to smoke". "I got some". "Okay let's go shower and then let's go to our private pool".

We walked out our slide door to the pool. I put on my bathing suit and Khodie had on some swim shorts and a bra. She was rolling the weed. All we hear is Reyna moaning super loud and screaming at Justin. We looked at each other and laughed.  "You ready for your last volleyball game this week?". "Yeah i an we gonna win of course". "I will be there on the front row cheering you on".  "Awe your so cute". Justin and Reyna comes out to join us.
"So how's you guys night going" Justin asked. "Really really wonderful". We smoked and we chilled all night. We walked back to our room and we change into pajamas and I laid on Khodie's stomach. "Thank you for the best prom ever baby". "No problem thank you for being the best person ever". "No problem good night". "Good night".