She must think im crazy

The next day I skipped school and went house hunting. I wanted a place that was closer to her dads but closer to the hospital just in case something happens. I found a nice place it was a three bedroom and three bathroom and nice backyard with a pool and nice kitchen and living room area. I ordered furniture and it should be delivered tomorrow.

I was walking into Khodie's hospital room and I see her and Celia hugging. I folded my arms to my chest. She was whispering stuff in Khodie's ear and they were laughing. "Um hello". They looked at me. "Hey Janai how are you doing today" Celia said as she walked in front of me. "I was good until seeing you here.. what are you doing here?". "I was checking on Khodie. Why is that a problem?". "Yes it is especially when I'm not around. I don't trust you around my girlfriend so you can leave". "Really Janai". "You can leave now". "Fine bye Khodie". I watched her walk out the room the door closing behind her.

"Babe was that really called for?". "Yes why was she here anyways". "She was just seeing how I was damn. You didn't have to be so rude". "Are you fucking serious? She broke us up and she played us both. I'm just suppose to forgive and forget fuck that. Me and her we got problems".

  "Okay well how is the house coming?". "Good are you ready to get out of the hospital tomorrow?". "Hell yeah I started eating regular food today".  "That's great i know your happy about that". "So how was the doctors yesterday". "It was good I'm good". "Oh okay well I'm tired I'm about to take a nap". "Alright I'll be here when you wake up".

I started to work on my homework. My phone started to ring. "Hello?". "Hey Janai baby how are you doing". "Hey Grandma". "How you been haven't heard from you in a while".  "I know I'm sorry. I meant to call you I really did it's just a lot has been happening". "Well I wanted to tell you that me and your sisters are coming down next month and we really miss you guys". "Awe that's nice grandma but do you really want to see your daughter in the state she's in right now?".  "Now Janai she will eventually get help you know it and I know it too". "Hopefully grandma". "I got gifts for you all. I will see you soon okay". "Alright see you next month". "Bye". "Bye bye".

Uh now I can't focus on my homework. I really don't want to see my sisters. I don't want to meet Khodie either. They can be so judge mental. My grandmother is so old school I don't know how she's gonna feel about this either.

I got my stuff together and I kissed Khodie bye for the night. I went back to Lauren and I went to her room. "Girl I'm so stressed". "What's going on now?". "Getting everything ready for Khodie to come home tomorrow.. getting her welcome home party ready and my grandma is coming down here with my sister in a month and my mom is still strung up on drugs". "That's a lot.. how about me and Reyna get together tomorrow and make sure everything is good at the house and all the food and stuff all you will have to worry about is getting Khodie ready and coming home". "Really.. that's would be amazing less things I have to worry about".   "Alright cool let me try to do my homework but thanks so much good night".