(Human!) Morro x Reader Part 2

Sooo.... I told you that I would write a part two. Enjoy it! 😊
--------------
We both broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes for a long time. Non of us blushed, blinked or even breathed. The time seemed to stand still. The moment was ours and ours alone. Until Morro started to caress my cheek. "(Y|N)?"
"Yes Morro?"
He leaned in and murmured in my ear
"... I love you." I giggled at his kindness but soon remembered that we haven't eaten the chicken which I had roasted. "Shall we eat something?" I suggested and stood up. Morro nodded slowly and follows after me.
Time skip after dinner
(Because I'm still lazy 😂)
I put the dishes in the sink and Morro helped me washing them. When we were done I had an idea.
"Hey Morro! What about watching Netflix with me?" I asked and Morro blushed. Now he was redder than a tomato. "What's up with the blush?"
"N-Nothing... It's just... Netflix?" I didn't understand why he was this paranoid and walked out of the kitchen. He followed me and sat down on the couch beside me. "Have you ever heard of Netflix and chill?" He asked me. I shook my head no and he blushed even harder. "Well then... Let's just watch something..."
It took less than ten minutes of fifty shades of grey to make us both horny. I blushed so hard at every scene or just buried my face in a pillow. Just like Morro did. I saw things which I probably wasn't supposed to see. We both took our distance...
Just in case...
Soon we couldn't take it any longer and Morro quickly turned off the TV. We looked at each other, followed by an awkward silence.
Then all of a sudden Morro broke the silence. "Umm... (Y/N)? I think we... Should try this, too..." He said.
I stared at him in shock, I became redder than my red lipstick itself. "No! I... Don't think it's a good idea... But... Maybe..?" I always wanted to feel or even act like a Rebel. "Do you even know what I'm on about?" He asked and came closer. I backed off and nodded. "You... You're trying to...
Have... Sex with me.." I said until I couldn't back off anymore. Now he was the one to nod. I stood up and ran off, but I couldn't get far. Morro followed after me and held my hand. I looked him in the eyes. "Honey, please don't go. I need you. I really do. And it's so selfish from me to suggest you something like that without you agreeing... Can you please forgive me?" I freed my hand from his strong grip and cupped his cheeks. Then I kissed him passionately. Soon we found ourselves pulling at each other's shirts trying to get rid of them. Morro pressed me to the wall behind us and the kiss grew rougher. I moaned loudly. He licked my shifted lip, begging for entrance. I happily obliged and let him explore my wet caverns. I was shocked by how far his tongue went. But I wanted him though. All of a sudden Morro picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bedroom. He literally choked me onto the bed and hovered over me, when he broke the kiss. "Do you mind if I make you mine for ever?" He asked, his voice deeper and huskier  than before. I nodded slowly and he kissed me again. The Morro's kisses traced down my jaw. He immediately found my sweet spot and started to abuse it. I moaned lightly and bit my shifted lip. He suddenly tore my top apart. I was scared. He unclasped my bra and kissed my breast while messaging the other. I could hear his sounds of pleasure.
And me?
I was kinda mute.
It was something new to me. And I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered wha they did in the movie. They moaned. So I did it, too. I could feel him sucking harder and at this point I felt a bulge rub against my tummy. I didn't know what it was so I just waved it off. Then Morro pulled my pants and knickers off at the same time. I was so embarrassed that I crossed my legs. "Don't be ashamed. You have the most beautiful body in the world~" he seduced me. Morro pulled his tank top away from view and I was nearly drooling at what I saw. His strong chest, his toned abs! Now I felt how wet I became. His amazing 8-pack. I felt his abs and his v-line. "You have an amazing body~" I purred. Then he unbuttoned his pants and now I could see a strange tent in his boxers. Oh no, I knew what it was. We once learned in sexual education that the penis becomes stiff when he's being aroused. I was getting red at the thought. "What is it? You're acting strange. Have you never done this before? You seem to be confused and unexperienced." He said and stopped his strip tease. "Actually I'm still a virgin. And no, I have never done this before. I was just curious about this tent In your boxers... " I said and turned my head away from him. Putting his soft fingers on my chin he made me look at him again. "You really are unexperienced. May I teach you a lesson?" Morro said in his deep husky voice. "But I know how to... I was just curious." I whispered. He laughed.
My gosh! His laugh was so sexy when he made it go deeper. "You are so cute" I blushed and pulled his boxers down quickly. He was shocked. His eyes went wide open. "Do you still think I'm cute? Or innocent?" I purred softly. Then I wrestled him into the bed underneath me and lowered my mouth the tip of his erected member. It looked painful. So I decided to get him out of his misery. I kissed the shaft of his dick, before I took it all in my mouth. He moaned loudly and grabbed the bedsheets. "Shit (Y/N). I thought you were a good girl." His deep, seducing voice only urged me to suck harder. Soon I felt him tensing up. Before he could release into my mouth I let go of it and sat up on his stomach. I love teasing him and I can tell he is really pissed. "What the Fuck!" He growled. I frowned not expecting such a reaction. "Now you're gonna get it!" He made me lay down beside him and he kissed me as hard as he could. And Morro didn't even let go of me when I could barely breath. Before I could get unconscious he let go and left me panting heavily. A trail of salvia still connecting our tongues. He turned me on so much! He was an animal in the sheets. Then Morro kissed my neck and sucked at my sweet spot. I could hear him grunt softly and suddenly I was underneath him. He pressed me into the mattress violently and kissed me passionately. Even if he tried to show me that he hates being teased or the fact that he is the alpha I enjoyed it all. "Are you ready for this? Are you sure that you want me to take your virginity?" He asked as he stretched my legs apart and put his cock at my entrance. I nodded.
"Yes Morro. I want you and only you. I'm yours and only yours. Make me yours forever. I want you!" I screamed. Then he entered me quickly but immediately stopped when he saw I had to suffer. It didn't take long for me to adjust his size. It was big and hard. "You can go Morro," I said and he did as he was told. Soon the pain turned into sweet pleasure. And I wanted moro from him. "Morro! Go faster!" I screamed. But now he tried to tease me. "What was that you said (Y/N)? I didn't quite get that~" Morro said.
"MORRO! GO FASTER! DEEPER! I NEED MORE!" At this point he made a screaming mess out of me. And now he was going in deeper and faster hitting my g-spot then and now. Soon he tensed up again, alerting me he was close. I was close too, so we both released with a load moan. Morro collapsed beside me and was panting. I saw a little bit of blood on the sheets that made me cringe. He might have taken my virginity but h made me his forever. "(Y/N)? Now that I made you mine forever... Will you be... My... Girlfriend?" He asked nervously. I nodded my head violently. "YES! YES YES YES YES!!" I hugged him tightly and kissed him passionately. "I'm so thankful that you came into my life. Thank you," he murmured into my ear. "You don't have to thank me, sweetie. Thank (R/G/N). She made you helping me." I said and giggled.
And soon it was time for round two.
-------
I really hope you enjoyed this! And if you got a request, just let me know in the comments. I am out of ideas... 😬😊
So... Bye!
Nyaraysmith