Lloyd x Jay - I HATE YOU!

Art above is by ErraDay who is the best artist I've ever seen!
----------------

"Stay away from her!" He screamed and punched him in the face again. Blood dripping from his nose and mouth drenching his clothes. Lloyd hissed and groaned in pain before standing up again and gripping Jay's neck.

They started growling and groaning and hissing and moaning (Not in that way 😳). They punched each other and didn't let go. Just then Jay made a lightning whiplash with his power and whooped Lloyd's back, who screamed in pain and collapsed right onto the floor. His back clearly showing his mark, bleeding and not moving.

Nya heard all of this and ran down to the living room just to be greeted by an angry Jay, breathing heavily and an unconscious Lloyd, who might be dead by now. She gasped and ran over to them.

"JAY! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" She screamed, tears filling her eyes. Nya bent down and looked at Lloyd's mark, and then flipped him a little bit over so she could held his chest.

Then she realized it's not moving.
She bent down to his mouth and put an ear over it. "HE'S NOT BREATHING!!!" She screamed and started crying. Jay's eyes widened as he gasped and quickly bent down to give him...

'A kiss of Life'

Just as their lips broke apart, a thick trail of salvia still connecting them, Nya once again held his chest, just to see it's moving again, and sighed in relief.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She screeched at Jay and slapped him across the cheek. Before Jay could reply Nya stood up and called Kai and Cole to help her carrying Lloyd in his bedroom, since he's that heavy.

Jay stood there, alone and slowly but surely regretting what he had done.

Lloyd's POV:

I don't know what got into him. He is totally overreacting. I didn't know he takes Nya that serious.

But I was simply talking to her like a best friend or a sister or something. I don't feel anything for her. But as soon as Jay sees someone, talking, glaring at or touching Nya he flips out.

Stay away from her! She is mine! Leave me alone!

It wasn't his fists that hurt me, but his words that tore right through my already harmed enough soul. I love him and I think he doesn't know. Just as I tried to tell him...

I passed out in the most painful way I've ever seen.

Jay's POV:

I'm so sorry for Lloyd... And I think I should look after him.. Just to see if he's a little bit better now. I quickly got to his room and entered hesitantly. He was laying in his bed and sleeping.

I locked the door and walked up to his sleeping body. He breathed so softly and rhythmically. Just then I realized that his upper half was naked showing his beautiful toned abs making me drool.

But it was also enough for my thingy to become stiff...

I moaned as my length pressed against my pants. Oh how I needed him right now. How about...

A surprise sex?

I undressed myself until I was completely nude. Then I slowly got on top of him. I was slightly excited that I could top for the first time. My heart missed a beat, as Lloyd's red eyes pierced right through me. "You're not gonna top." He said lowly in a deep husky voice erecting me even more.

He stood up and pressed me to his bed aggressively. He held my neck and tightened his grip. I could barley breath.

"Say that you're sorry." Lloyd said and bent down to my mouth. His hot breath hitting my nose. "I-I-I am s-sorry" I moaned and grabbed his hands trying to get free of his strong, deadly grip.

"I don't believe you. This wasn't good enough." He said and let go of me and got off me. I almost started crying. "Lloyd please!" I screamed almost a cry.

He didn't turn around. I got up and ran up to him. "Lloyd! Please listen. I'm so sorry for overreacting and I'm sorry for everything I've done. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Lloyd... I love you..." I cried and hugged his back. He winced in pain and pulled away.

Then I could clearly see his mark. I gasped and started crying even more. It looked horrible. A scar looking so painful it could not be explained in no way.

 A scar looking so painful it could not be explained in no way

Something like that 😅

I gasped and wanted to touch it. But suddenly Lloyd turned around and smashed his lips onto mine forcefully.

I moaned and instantly melted into the kiss. I could feel a bulge rubbing against mine. Then he pressed me against the wall aggressively and pulled away. His eyes were dark red with anger but slightly filled with tears.

"I HATE YOU!" He screeched and smashed his lips onto mine again. I moaned and let the tears roll down my cheeks. He too was crying and moaning through the kiss.

Until he broke it and started to undress him self. He pulled his boxers down and carried me to his bed. He chocked me onto it and hovered over me. "Show me that you really love me." He purred into my ear and started sliding in slowly.

I grunted and grabbed onto the sheets tightly. Then he thrusted in and out slowly but his path quickened with each thrust. His hot wet length inside me felt so good, his hot breath hitting my body.

Some time later Lloyd got really fast and hard. Every Time he thrusted into me his legs hit my butt cheeks and made a clapping sound. His moans were so deep and husky, they turned me on so much.

Then he finally released into me, it felt so good I wanted to feel it again. He collapsed beside me and screamed in pain. I gasped and got up quickly. He hissed through his teeth and started crying silently.

"I'm so sorry Lloyd. This is all my fault. I never wanted to do this. Please forgive me!" I cried out and hugged his chest. He was still hissing and growling, then he got up and the bedsheets were soaked with blood. I gasped and quickly dressed him and myself.

"I'll get some help!" I said and ran towards the door. But Lloyd simply started to laugh. I glanced over to him and thought he was completely insane. But he wasn't.

He was laughing over me.

"What?" I said. Lloyd turned around and his mark was gone.
My jaw dropped open. "HOW?!" I asked and ran towards him to touch his back. No pain. How?

"You know I can control all of your elemental powers, right?" He said and patted my head. My jaw was still open wide. "This mark might've hurt but I am able to banish it too. So..." He opened his arms open wide for me. Tears ran down my cheeks as I hugged his muscular chest tightly. "I hate you.." I whispered and buried my head in his chest.

"But I love you..."