Lloyd x reader

Thanks for the request @SilverNinjaGirl1997!
Art above is by hielorei I think... All rights to their rightful owners.
----------
It was a very hot summer day and you and your boyfriend Lloyd were home alone, laying on your couch and sweating. "It's so fucking hot!" He moaned. You stood up and pulled his shirt off and enjoyed the view of his toned abs. Instead of looking shocked like every other time he liked it. "That's better... But it's still hot..." Lloyd whined. You giggled a little. "You can really be a kid sometimes" you laughed. Soon the laughter turned into an awkward silence. "I got an idea. How about going to the waterfall we saw last week in this forest out-of-town?" You suggested and cupped his cheeks. You saw sweat drenching his forehead and nose. Lloyd started to nod slowly and got up from the couch. You jumped up and down like a little kid in a candy shop.
(sorry I couldn't resist. I love 50 cent! 😬😅)
You kissed him on the lips quickly before heading to your room upstairs and getting ready for your trip. Lloyd came inside and started to get dressed as well. Since he is your boyfriend you shared a room. But it still felt kinda awkward getting dressed in front of the guy you never really saw completely naked. When you were finished getting ready and packing things for a pick nick you got to the car and drove away.
Time skip because I won't change XD
When you arrived you carried the things out of the trunk and walked to the waterfall. It looked beautiful and you couldn't resist but jump inside. But you had to be patient. When you laid the big towel on the ground and placed the food next to it, you both got rid of your clothes impatiently and jumped into the cold, refreshing water. You played with Lloyd, splashed water in each other's faces. Then we both pretended to drown each other. It was funny until you couldn't find Lloyd anymore. You looked all around you but you didn't find him. "Lloyd?" You whispered unsure.

All of a sudden someone sneaked up behind you and grabbed you by your waist. And you couldn't help but scream and struggle to get free of their grab. Then he buried his face in your neck making you smell his sweet scent. It smelled like sweets and chocolate... Just like Lloyd!
You turned around and hugged him. "Don't scare me like that again! I was worried sick!" You cried out and hugged him. He giggled and splashed water in your face. "I'll never leave you. And I'll show you," Lloyd said. But it didn't quite sound like him. His voice was more seducing, deeper and huskier. You wanted to get out of the water before it was getting too dark. The sun almost reached the horizon. But once again Lloyd grabbed you by your waist and now he was nibbling at your skin. You moaned at his sudden actions. "Do you like that~" he said in his deeper voice. Soon he sucked harder on your neck leaving little marks. "You're mine. And I will make you mine." You looked at him in shock not knowing what he wanted from you. Wait... He tries to show me that he's the alpha and not wanting me to take charge. Hell no, this ain't gonna happen. So you played along. "I don't care what you want to do to me. If you love me and want to show me... Ravish me~" you purred and kissed him passionately. You licked his shifted lip, begging for entrance. Lloyd's eyes sprung open and he hesitantly opened his mouth for you. You were very confident but he seemed to be tricking you. Because he wrestled your tongue down and explored your wet caverns. At this point you felt a bulge rub against your abdomen. While kissing him you stroke his chest and felt his toned abs. You slowly pulled his boxers down but not too far. Then you had to break the kiss, because you could barely breath. Lloyd tugged at your bikini and picked you up bridal style and carried you out of the water. He laid you down in the towel and kissed your neck again. Lloyd instantly found your sweet spot on your jaw and started to abuse it. But you pushed him off. "(Y/N)? What is it?" He asked worried. "I wanna play tops for a while. Or else you won't get what you want," You said and crossed your arms. He looked pissed off. You knew him too well. There's only one way to really piss Lloyd off:
Playing tops.
And when he weren't exactly looking you wrestled him onto the towel and laid down on his stomach. He tried to break free. But he couldn't. So you started to nibble on his skin and leaving little marks. Your kisses trailed down his jaw and neck leading you to his muscular chest. You kissed it and licked it. Your tongue slid down his toned abs. Your kisses went down further and you reached his v-line. You kissed him and grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled them off with your teeth. Lloyd moaned whiny when your lips brushed his member. It was already fully erected, throbbing with pre cum and looked really painful. So you decided to get him out of his misery and kissed his member before putting it in your mouth and sucking it. Lloyd threw his head back and moaned out loudly. "Hell yes! Give me more!" His moans turned you on a lot only urging you to suck harder and faster. Soon he tensed up alerting you he was close. So he shot his juices into your throat almost choking you by how much you squirted out of him. You swallowed all of his cum and when he was finished you looked up at him. "I wonder how I taste~" you purred and crawled on top of him. Lloyd smirked at you and kissed your neck grabbing your back and switching positions with you. So you were underneath him. First of all he pulled your bra off and sucked on your breast while messaging the other with no warning. You moaned loudly or rather screamed. He was so rough and that's what turned you on so much. You were lost in the moment so you didn't even notice that he already pulled your bikini bottom off. (That sounds so wrong 😂). Lloyd spread your legs apart and sticked his tongue inside felling all around. You moaned loudly, enjoying the feeling of his wet warm muscle inside of you. Soon you felt yourself wanting to cum. And you did. He licked all of your juices and the ones which remained on your inner thighs. "Do you know how you taste?" He asked in this deep voice of his, before crawling on top of you and murmuring in you ear: "Delicious~". You giggled a little when his hot breath tickled your ear. "Do you think we should bang out- AAHH!!!" You half screamed, half moaned when Lloyd put his member inside of you with no warning. You grabbed the towel and were about to cry because of the pain you felt right now. But Lloyd loved you. He would never risk hurting you. So he stopped until you adjusted to his size. It was big and hard. When you did you nodded, telling him he could go now. He happily obliged and started thrusting in and out of you. His path quickened each minute. Soon you didn't feel any pain but pleasure.
Pure pleasure.
Lloyd went faster and faster, his speed was inhuman. But it felt twice as good. Soon both of you tensed up wanting to cum again. And you did with the loudest moan on that evening. Your loud sounds of pleasure echoed from all over. "I love you so much. I simply love you (Y/N)." Lloyd huffed and hugged you tightly. You cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips passionately. "I love you so much more, Lloyd." You whispered and breathed heavily. He switched positions with you. Now you laid on his strong chest, listening to his rapid beating heart. The Rhythm, the silence, the darkness and the warmth of his body made you fall asleep without you noticing.

Soon Lloyd dressed you and himself carrying you to his car and driving away. The vibration of the car's motor made you think Lloyd was purring. You thought you were still laying on his chest and resting. And the vibration and sound of the motor remind you of the sound of a purr. Lloyd looked at you and smiled. He kissed your forehead softly whispering: "You are so cute. I love you sweetheart."
-------------
I hope you enjoyed it. And when you got any requests, let me know in the comments as always ;)
Bye
Nyaraysmith