Lloyd x Nya-Cats and their noises

I mean... Why not? XD
——-------

??? POV:

I have seen...  Or better heard it very often. And I know what it sounds like. So I decided to make her angry with my knowledge.

Nya's POV:

It was a usual morning for me. I got up at 7 o' clock and went to the bathroom to get dressed and wash my face. After that I went down to make some breakfast.

But it was different today. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw that Lloyd had already made breakfast. And it smelled delicious. And it seemed like he was the only one here.

"Good morning Lloyd," I greeted and smiled at him. He turned around slowly and have me one of his most beautiful smiles. "Good morning, miss sunshine. I made some breakfast for you and me." He said and turned to his skillet again.

"Please take a seat."

I sat down as I was told, a little uncomfortable but I was slightly amazed by his kindness...
And his cooking skills. Lloyd whipped and chopped and flipped like there's no tomorrow.

Then the food was served. A beautiful egg and bacon smiley with some roasted toasts. Then Lloyd took of his apron and I saw something making me swallow my whole piece of toast.

He was half naked.

I gasped and coughed in pain as the sharp toast slightly sliced my throat. "Is something wrong?" He asked and sat down. As if nothing happened! Boy! You are half naked damn!

I shook my head no. Then Lloyd nodded and began to eat his food.

I bit my lips and began to eat some of the eggs too. Then I realized how delicious they were. I ate even faster and some time later I was done. Lloyd smirked at me and said: "Did it taste good?"

I nodded and held my stuffed stomach. "I have to go to my room and... Work out a little bit. If you don't mind." I said politely and got up.

"Of course. Go ahead, my kitty cat." He purred and grabbed the plates to carry them over to the sink. I blushed like mad. "Oh! Lloyd? Where sensei and the guys at?" Once again he made this smooth movement.

He turned around and gave me a smirk. "We are home alone." He whispered then turned to his plates again. I gasped and ran out of the kitchen. I got into my room and sat onto my bed.

"Home alone? WITH MY SECRET CRUSH?!" I thought and laid down. "But it's actually not that bad... Even though Lloyd's kinda acting strange... Like he's up to something..." I thought and closed my eyes.

Lloyd's POV:

It's all working like I planned. Now I just need to put on the right show. After I washed the dishes I ran up the stairs and sneaked over to my room. There I grabbed my kitty-ears and put them on. I slid down my pants leaving myself in my boxers. Then I sneaked over to Nya's room.

There she laid. With her eyes closed. I sneaked up to her and whispered into her ear:

"Nya~"

She suddenly got up quickly and stared at me.

"What?" She whispered not believing what she saw.

"... Nya~"

I purred again and made a kitty claw. She groaned annoyed and turned away from me. "I can't believe that you're doing it too Lloyd."

"... Nya~"

She death glared at me and then saw the huge erection in my boxers. Nya's face expression instantly changed into a horny one.

"So you're an animal aren't you?" She purred and got up. She cupped my cheeks with her soft, warm hands and nibbled on my ear lobes. I purred softly at her actions and then got up again, to lock the door and closing the curtains.

While I did that she undressed herself leaving me panting as I saw her. "Take me~" she moaned and moved her hips, teasing me.

I climbed onto the bed on my hands and knees like a cat and showed my sharp canines. Nya moaned loudly and touched herself for me. I licked my lips and panted in excitement.

"Say it again.." She said and kissed my chest. "Nya~" I moan-purred and let her slide down my boxers. My member sprung out and was throbbing and leaking and fully erected and also really hard.

"You ready?" I asked and put my cock at her entrance. She nodded and kissed my lips hard. I started thrusting into her slowly and stopped to give her time to adjust to my size.

After a few seconds she told me to more. I happily obliged and thrusted into her hot, wet and tight pussy. It felt so good around my member and this only turned me on much more. She on the other side held not the bedsheets tightly and moaned out hit breaths urging me to go even faster.

Soon she was so wet it made that slurping sound every time I thrusted in and a clapping sound when my legs hit her butt cheeks.

Soon I felt her walls tighten around me messaging my length and also telling me she was close.

So were I. "I love you Lloyd!" She screamed as she came hot and wet on my member. I purred loudly and came inside her. She panted weakly and I collapsed next to her after a few more weak thrusts.

"Nya~" I meowed again and earned another glare from her. But Nya just stared laughing. "You know... I love when your doing this." I snickered and hugged her naked body and covered us into her fluffy warm blanket.

She laid her head on my chest and soon we both drifted off to sleep.

To the sound of her breathing and to the sound of my purring making my chest vibrating slightly.