Lloyd x Jay

So this is going to be the part two of the other one. And it's also going to be a lemon 😍
Anyway enjoy!
Listening to "Kiss me" by Ed Sheeran
------------------

Jay's POV:

I was laying on my bed after I walked out of Lloyd's room. He got ill and I feel bad about it. I always think it's my fault. But I warned him. I heard him coughing loudly. And I immediately ran to his room. He was sitting on his bed, half naked showing his toned abs. He was holding his chest tightly and coughing weakly.

I ran over to him and hugged him tightly. "Lloyd! I told you-"
"YES I GOT IT! YOU WOULD INFECT ME!" He screeched at my face making me cringe. I backed off a few steps.

Lloyd sighed and I saw single tears rolling down his cheeks. "Lloyd?"

"I'm sorry Jay. I didn't mean to-" I cut him off. "Don't need to apologize. It was my fault. I... Think I go out before I'm causing any more trouble." I said with my head down and walking towards the door. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me. I jumped a little and turned around quickly. "Jay. Please don't go." Lloyd looked at me with his emerald eyes, turning dark with sorrow. "Only if I can hug you again" I said. He laughed lightly and opened his arms for me. I happily obliged and hugged his chest tightly.

I stood on my tippy toes but couldn't reach his face. Only his chest. But it was enough for me.

"Now lay down, Lloyd. I'll bring you something." I said and shoved him in the bed's direction. He laid down as he was told and I ran down to the kitchen, grabbing some pills that will help with nausea. A glass of water, some tissues and a little bit of herbal balsam. Then I ran up the stairs again and to his room. On my way I almost ran into Nya.

Oh shit!

"He Jay-Jay? What are you doing with those things?" I blushed. "I'm bringing those things to Lloyd. He's ill." I said with a straight face. She nodded and smiled a little. "That's nice from you Jay. Me and the guys are going out getting some supplies for dinner. Wanna join us?" She asked and kissed my cheek softly. I growled slightly annoyed. "No. I have to take care of Lloyd. Sorry for not being able to join you." I said and walked past her. "Oh... It's okay Jay... Maybe next time."

I walked in Lloyd's room and placed the tray on his night stand. I made him swallow the pill. But for some reason he didn't even talk but death glared at me. "Did.... I say something wrong?" I asked. He turned away from me.

"She kissed you." He growled. Now he locked eyes with me. Jealousy and pure anger burned in them. His emerald eyes turned a darker shade of green.

How'd he know?!

"But Lloyd! I didn't want her to kiss me! Seriously! Please don't be mad at me! Please Lloyd!" I begged and hugged his chest. He chuckled lightly.

"You know, I love it when you beg and adore me." Lloyd said with his deep husky voice. I giggled a little and grabbed the herbal balsam. "Lay down in your most comfortable position. I will message you." I purred and made him lay on his back. He happily obliged and I sat on his stomach lightly. My knees were on his sides. "Lock the door Jay!" He said quickly. I stood up and locked the door and got in my further position. I squirted some of the balm in my hand. I put it on his chest and rub it in. He closed his eyes and smiled lightly.

When I slathered his torso I told him to lay on his stomach. When he did I messaged his back and shoulders. Soon I could hear him breathing slower.

He drifted off to sleep. I Went to the bathroom and washed my hands. Then I checked the hallway the rooms and the kitchen. No one was there. Maybe they're still out... I thought and headed back to Lloyd's room. He was still laying in his stomach, absolutely silent.