Lloyd x Nya

Okay I know what I'm risking. But I really love that ship!
I hope you'll enjoy it anyway...
———————
Plot:
Since Lloyd is an "adult" he wanna know about some awkward things...
Like you know... Sex and so on... And the only one he can ask is nya. So... 😏

Lloyd's POV:
I was sitting at the dinner table with my friends and we ate some roasted chicken with vegetables and rice. Zane cooked dinner and it tasted wonderful as always. Sensei Wu wasn't home because of some journeys he had to do. Just then Kai started to talk about how he banged some chicks at the beach or how he once had a threesome with two other girls and so on. This themes used to disgust me as fuck. But now that I'm older I start to think about those things intensely. Just then the others started to talk about those things too.
And I was slightly shocked when Zane admitted that he had sex too!
Even Zane! But I'm the only one who's virgin yet. I sighed and stood up from my chair. "Hey little man? You already done? You barely ate something." Kai said and they all turned their heads towards me. "Yes I am done. And don't ever call me little man again. I am taller than you know. I wouldn't take a risk if I were you." I growled my voice a little deeper and huskier. It's making me so mad when someone calls me lil man or kid! It's making me go insane! Kai instantly became silent and the others still stared at me in shock.
Except for nya. She had a cute and dreamingly expression in her face causing my heart to skip a few beats. But I tried to keep on a straight face so she wouldn't notice. Even thought I think she did cause if the shade of red on her face. I blushed too before heading to my room and closing the door shut. I jumped onto the bed and put my earbuds in listening to James Arthur. My favorite song "say you won't let go"
After a couple of times listening to the song I stared humming the melody along. And after that I sang along not caring about who's gonna hear.

Nya's POV:
When I saw Lloyd going upstairs I didn't notice I was looking at him all the time. Until Jay tapped my shoulder. "Nya? You seem distant... What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing" I whispered. "I just think you shouldn't treat Lloyd like that. He is an adult now. Maybe we should treat him like that." They all nodded and hummed in agreement.
When we finished dining I helped Zane and Misako to wash the dishes. "We're outside training of you need us." Kai said and hugged me from behind. I snuggled into his chest giving him a small kiss in the cheek. "It okay. Zane you can go too. Me and Misako are going to finish the dishes." I said. Zane nodded slightly before taking his pink apron off and leaving with Kai.
"It's kinda funny don't you think?"
I looked at Misako. "What?"
"Lloyd. He's still a virgin. And he hates it. I've got the feeling he thinks a bit more about... Things... Lately. But he told me a couple of things too. For example who he actually likes but he's too afraid to tell her." She said and smirked at me. My heart skipped a few beats. Please let it be me. It would make things a lot easier.
"Who? Who does he love?" I asked trying to hide the panic and jealousy in my voice where I miserably failed at. "He doesn't want me to tell anyone. I'm sorry. But I think you should ask him. Maybe he wants to tell you."  I didn't know what she was on about. But I slowly started to nod and walk out of the kitchen. I climbed up the stairs leading to the corridor where our rooms were. That's when I heard a wonderful melody. I followed it and ended up in front of Lloyd's door. I heard him singing "say you won't let go" by James Arthur. I love this song! So I decided to go into his room and sing along.

Lloyd's POV:
I was in my own little world while I was still singing this song loudly and not caring who might hear. That's when I could hear a faint female voice behind me. I immediately stopped singing, yanked my earbuds out and looked behind. It was Nya. She was singing the song too. I was so embarrassed when she saw me. But she sings so good.
"When you looked over your shoulder.
For a minute I forgot that I'm older."
"I wanna dance with you right now"
She smiled at me and hugged me tightly. I was slightly shocked. But I soon hugged her back. "What's it? Why did you stop?" She asked me with her cute voice. I blushed like mad. Shall I tell her? I leaned forward and kissed her lips passionately. Instead of pulling apart or slapping me, she also leaned in and kissed me without hesitation, which really surprised me. So I pulled away and looked her in the eyes which I didn't do since I was older and developed feelings for her. I saw her blue eyes with that shade of pink in it. I lost myself in her eyes. I was in another dimension. Until she woke me up again. "Lloyd I have to tell you something." She said with her head down. She seemed so sad.
Shit. I know where this one is going.
Nya sat down on my bed and I quickly locked the door without her noticing. If I gotta tell her we might as well work it out. I sat down beside her afraid of what she might tell me. "So I heard you're in love with someone. And... I am so happy for you! But please promise me to not let that person hi alright? There are girls which hearts get broken easily." At this point I heard her voice slightly quivering. "So... Don't you want to tell Nya about that girl of yours?" She said after a long pause.
I smirked I knew what I was doing.
"She is beautiful. She is strong. She is funny. She loved me for who I am inside and so do I. I would never risk to let her go." I said and looked at my hands. "What is her name?" She asked. Now she sounded very sad again. "Her name is... It doesn't matter. I've got another question." Nya looked at me surprised. "How.... Exactly....... Do you...
Work it out?"
She stared at me in confusion.
"What do you mean?"
I blushed like mad. "I mean like... I don't know who to ask....
How exactly... Do you have sex?" I asked and got even redder. She kept the confused expression before starting to talk. "You want me to show you?" She purred. I was confused. Before I could even say something Nya pressed her lips into mine. My cheeks started to burn strangely. Some time later I melted into the kiss and I also licked her lips begging for entrance. She opened her mouth for me and I shit my tongue inside her exploring her wet caverns. She moaned and that's what turned me on a lot. The kiss grew rougher soon we ended up pressing each other to the bedroom wall.

Nya's POV:

I don't know what got into me. First I just stood there and sang along with him, and soon I ended up kissing him and telling him I would teach him how to ... Reproduce...
My thoughts were cut off by Lloyd sticking his tongue inside my mouth, pressing me against the bedroom wall roughly and moaning hotly. He took both of my hands with one of his and pinned them above my head. He turned me on so much. His moans were so much deeper than his normal voice. I didn't know how he knew so much about my turn ons. I was so lost in the kiss and enjoying the hot, husky moans of his that I didn't even realize how he grabbed my womanhood with his warm hand and squeezing it lightly. My elbows bent uneasily and I opened my mouth more, moaning loudly. He pulled away a thick trail of salvia still connected our tongues. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter from all of his actions. Soon he picked me up bridal style and chocked me into the bed. Lloyd laid down next to me and squeezed me tightly, still moaning erecting me more and more. His warm muscular body next to mine his heartbeat against my chest. His hot breaths on my shoulder, his heavy hands on my waist. "I love you Nya. Please give me some before you go again." He begged in his deep husky voice. "I won't go, sweetheart. I will be here until you give me what I am here for. I am the one who's adoring you right now." I purred and stroked his sensitive spot on his collarbone. I knew this spot since he was a kid. I used to get him to sleep by stroking this spot. Lloyd's moans got deeper and now they sounded like purrs. "Do you like the way I stroke your collarbone? Shall I continue?" I asked and at this point I felt a very hard bulge rub against my tummy. "You like it don't you?" His moans... Or rather purrs grew louder and louder until he started to get up and hovering over me. Lloyd licked my lips which I haven't seen before. Then his tongue trailed down my neck and leaving little marks here and there. He instantly found my sweet spot and started to abuse it without hesitation. He pulled my clothes away from view so fast. I looked at him and j could tell that he was nearly drooling. Then he leaned forwards again murmuring in my ear "Did you know you have a fantastic and sexy body." He chuckled and I felt myself getting wetter. Now I was dripping. Lloyd started to suck on my breast while squeezing the other tightly. I moaned out loud and covered my mouth with my hand. He pulled my hand away aggressively and sucking harder biting my nipple. I was nearly screaming but I didn't pleased him yet. "Louder." He growled his voice getting deeper. To make him shut up I pulled his shirt away from view but what I saw made me drool and nearly orgasming. His abs his fucking toned abs! And his chest! His muscular arms.
Jay was incomparable to Lloyd.
Lloyd was more commanding, bigger and more muscular. He was so much better than Jay. I should've taken him in the first place. I pulled his pants off impatiently and groping that big tent in his boxers. It looked absolutely painful. "Take me" I purred and arched my back touching his naked body with my breasts. Lloyd pulled his boxers down and placed his dick at my entrance. "Say my name." He whispered in his deep deducing voice. "Ll-Lloyd...?"
I said in a rather asking way. He showed his teeth and growled. "LOUDER!" He screamed. "LLOYD!!!"
I yelled when he put his hard cock into me. My eyes fluttered close and I moaned loudly when he started to glide in and out of me. "You're friend's really big." I said and stroked his chest. "I know it is" Soon he went faster reaching inhuman speeds. He made a screaming mess out of me. Any time later I couldn't get it anymore. "I... I'm cumming! Lloyd I'm gonna...!" Then I released and so did he.

Lloyd's POV:

When we both orgasmed my lungs felt empty and chills ran down my spine. "Lloyd... Lloyd..." She huffed and I lightly fell onto the bed beside her. "Hold up... I thought I was here for teaching you how to..." She said. I chuckled and kissed her lips. "I know how to basic. Everyone knows those things. And the rest is just putting your dick into the pussy and gliding in and out until you can't take it anymore." I murmured into her ear and hugged her sweating body tightly. "But the thing I am worrying about is Jay. Aren't you supposed to be with him?" She chuckled and pecked my lips. "Don't worry. I think I'm gonna break up with him."
Then Nya leaned forward whispering in my ear,
"You're so much better..."
And soon we both fell asleep in each other's arms.
------------
I'm so sorry that I didn't update in so long. But I had so much to do with school and stuff. Also my English is quite shitty. Just tell me if it is XD
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Requests are always welcome.
P. S. This part is long as fuck! 😭