A night full of fears

Thanks for the request KittyRainbowgirl101 !
--------------------

His eyes.
Full of love.
Full of lust.
Full of pleasure.
Hungry.
Begging.

His strong, stone cold arms carrying me up to his bedroom. In his icy dark room. He choked me onto his bed, hovered over me and placed gentle kisses all over my body.

His eyes weren't that shade of blue like always. They were violet.
Blue with that dark hint of pink.
The kisses grew rougher. Soon they were replaced with little marks. Pleasure overtook and I couldn't help but moan from all his actions.

He tugged at my clothes, to be honest at my boxers. I crossed my legs embarrassed and tried to shove him away. But he was sticked to me like a bur.

I tried to scream. But I couldn't.

A very strong smell of alcohol reached to my nostrils and made me feel a little dizzy. I was shot back to reality when I felt a cold breeze hitting my thighs. He spread my legs apart and took all of my dick into his mouth.

I started to moan so loud it sounded like I was screaming. Soon he started to suck harder and I tensed up. I didn't want to cum. I was scared.

But I did. I was cumming into his mouth and he swallowed all of my orgasm. I panted heavily still recovering and still moaning. But it wasn't enough for him. He was still stiff. So he thrusted into me with no warning. Once again I started to scream and I grabbed the bedsheets tightly.

I felt dizzy, my vision became all blurry and I just can remember this:
The person was tugging at my clothes. His tongue inside my mouth.
He had put my dick in his mouth and was sucking it. I saw eyes...
They had that hypnotizing shade of violet. I can remember his strong scent.
He smelled like whiskey and vodka.
Can you tell me who this person is?

Zane... It was Zane....
----------------
I'm more the rape writer. So I decided to write it that way.
I'll make a more detailed part two 😏
Hope you could enjoy it! 💚
Nyaraysmith