Pillow talk - Morro x Nya

I am very sure that no one ever saw this ship. Well then... I am the first one 😄
Damn that picture from above looks so fucking good! Erraday, you are the best artist ever 💕
Listening to, you can guess it guys, pillow talk by Zayn Malik 😍❤️
-------------

Morro's POV:

Do you know this strange feeling you get when you meet someone you actually like and you can barely breath when you're with em? Your palms get sweaty, knees get weak your arms get heavy. You can't talk, your mouth opens but not even a single sound comes out.

I get this feeling like every time I see her. Even if it's impossible for us to be together. Not that she already got a friend... I don't know if I can call it her boyfriend, because they fight so often, and she always says how annoying he sometimes can be. But it's also her element that's bothering me a little.
Water.
Water and ghosts don't match.

And neither do me and Nya.

I mean I love her with all my heart, but how the hell am I supposed to tell her?! I have the guts for everything but not this.

If I tell her she'll flip out and tell Jay or Kai or worse...

Lloyd.

They'll kick me out. So I gotta roam around the town full of dangers. I am an orphan. No home. No family. I always have been lonely.

I still am...

But I don't feel so lonely around Nya. She is really kind to me. She makes me feel like being the happiest guy in the world. I hope that one day I can tell her how I feel. And I also hope that she won't reject me.

Nya's POV:

"I don't know Jay."
"But Nya!! You can't do that to me!"
"Actually yes. I can do what ever I want."
"Please don't break my heart."
"Like you did? You didn't break my heart so many times I almost committed suicide, did you?"
"Please, Nya. New me, new promise."
"Those lame things don't work now. So get over it. We both don't go together. Now get outta my room before I call Kai."

"Did someone bother you?" Kai emerged from outside. "Yes. Jay won't go out of my room. I want to sleep and he's annoying me with apologizes."

At this point Jay was really crying.

"Nya please! Don't do this to me! Let me love you!"
Kai took his hand and pulled him outside. I looked in another direction.

I don't like to see him suffer. But I also don't like it when I have to suffer. If he really wanted me, he should've not broken my heart.

I undressed myself after locking my door, and got in bed, with only my bra and panties on. I sniffled silently into my soft pillow.

But I kinda felt strange. Like... Someone was watching me. Or laying next to me? I didn't dare moving and froze right there and then.

I heard a soft whisper... A melody coming from the other side of my bed. There definitely was someone. And he hummed this beautiful melody.

It was slowly but surely lulling me to sleep.

...

I yawned and stretched my arms. I have never slept that good. Then I remembered what happened. "Haven't someone slept next to me?" I looked around and checked every corner in my room. Then I went over to my closet and got dressed.