Sweet kisses- Lloyd x Jay

They're my OTP, no doubt. I love this ship so much! Enjoy it!
———

Jay's POV:

It was a cold winter day and I was sitting on the couch, home alone. The guys went on a mission. But I got sick, so they said I should stay home and rest. Soon I started to think about him.

His worried expression, when he first realized I was ill. His soft, warm hands placed on my chest, his strong arms around me, pressing me securely to his chest.

Lloyd.

I don't even know how or why I started to develop feelings for him.
Very strong feelings.

Soon I fell asleep without me noticing.

........

Wake up...
Wake up, Jay.
Jay wake up.
Jay! Wake up!

I stood up on my feet. But too fast.
I felt dizzy, my head started to become numb. I fell back just waiting to hit the hard ground. But I didn't.

Someone caught me.

"You alright?" They asked. My vision became blurry but soon I could see the person. "Lloyd?" I asked my voice cracking. I coughed weakly and started to shake.

"I told you a hundred fucking times you should stay in you goddamn bed!" He screeched and made me cringe. Lloyd picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs to his room. He placed me softly onto his bed and locked the door. Even if his language is aggressive he would never risk to hurt me. Lloyd took a seat next to me and stroked my hair. I blushed a shade of Crimson when I saw that he had his shirt and his pants off.

He sat there next to me, half naked and stroked my hair lovingly. "Have you rested like I told you?" He asked and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead.

I nodded and snuggled my face against his warm palm which he had placed against my cheek.
"That's good. Very good." Lloyd said in a very seducing way. His voice was very deep and husky. I blushed even more.

Soon he kissed my lips and hovered over me. The kisses grew rougher and before he could stick his tongue inside my mouth I stopped him.

"Lloyd! I'm ill! I'll infect you too if you kiss me that way!" I said worrying about him getting sick. Last time he got ill he had a very low survival chance. He was only a few seconds away from death.

Lloyd started to growl at me. He sounded like an animal or something.
"I don't care about my health. I want sugar from you. That's why I'm here. And I won't go until I get what I'm here for." He said and lowered his head and placed a gentle kiss on my lips again. "Lloyd... Mh... Please..."

Lloyd's hands trailed down my chest and my torso. Then he suddenly groped my member trough my pants making my mouth shot open and allowing him sticking his tongue inside. I tried to close my mouth in vain.

His hot wet muscle inside my mouth felt so good. Soon I didn't care and let it happen. He explored my wet caves leaving no spot untouched. I moaned loudly, blinded by the pleasure he was giving to me.

"Does that feel good?" He moaned against my lips. I nodded weakly and held on his hair tightly. He sticked his hand in my shirt and stroked my chest lovingly.

I let go of his hair and felt his abs, trying to show him that I'm running out of air. He let go of my lips leaving me panting. A thick trail of salvia was still connecting our tongues. He switched positions with me and laid me on his chest. Lloyd's heart was rhythmically beating against mine. He put his arms around me securely and I fell asleep on his chest.

Lloyd's POV:

I woke up with my arms around Jay. He was laying on my side with his head snuggled against my chest. I smirked at his cute face and kissed his forehead gently trying to wake him up.

"Jay... Wake up sweetie. Hey..." I whispered and stroked his scrawny arms. He moaned silently and stretched his legs. "Lloyd? What are you doing here?" He asked his voice now sounding more healthy. "Okay Jay, first of all this is my room. And second of all. I think you're seemingly well." Jay gave me the cutest look I've ever seen before checking his forehead. "No fever. My forehead isn't hot! Lloyd! I'm fit again!" He cheered. I smirked at his sweet, childish actions and kissed him again. "That's fine." Suddenly I started coughing and sneezing. My heard started to hurt and I was about to snap from all that pain. I held my head and squeezed my eyes shut. Jay stared at me worrying. "I told you I would infect you." By his voice I could say that he was close to burst out in tears. "Don't worry sweetheart. I'll be fine." I said with a husky voice. Then coughed again. Jay just sat there and stared at me sadly. I smiled weakly at him. He did too and I was close to hug and squeeze him until his eyes pop out. But I resisted. He kissed my forehead softly and covered my shaking half naked body in the blanket. "Sweet dreams, my love." Jay whispered before closing the door shut and leaving me alone.