Kai x (Depressed!)Reader pt.2

This will be the part 2 of the other one. Hope you'll enjoy this 💋
-----------

Your POV:

I was still sitting in the cabin with Kai. He stroked my back lovingly. I was still sobbing and crying. "Do you mind telling me what they all got against you?" He asked me and hugged me. I snuggled my head against his chest and stopped crying slowly. "I don't know. I am just.... Different... And that's what they don't like about me..." I said and tried to dry my tears. "You are different (Y/N)." I looked at him slightly shocked. "I know... Do you hate me now?" I asked and sat up straight. Kai snickered and kissed my lips lovingly. Fireworks went off within us. It was so passionately that I immediately started crying again. "I love that. I love people who are different. Because no one likes mainstream. I want my girlfriend to complete me. I am different, you are different and that's what makes us belong together." He said, now he was crying too. I smashed my lips onto his again, because I couldn't hold it in anymore. He tugged at my clothes lightly and licked my lower lip, begging for entrance. I happily obliged as I opened my mouth for him and our tongues began wrestling. After a little fight, which he won he explored my wet caverns and I moaned loudly against his lips. Then suddenly I broke the kiss. "What is it?" He asked. "This is a toilet! Kai! We have no privacy in here!" He started laughing. "Guess you're right. I think we should.... Go home...." He seduced and stood up. I did too and then we got out. Just then I remembered that we had ordered food. "Fuck..." I whispered. Kai turned around. "What?"
"I totally forgot the meal we ordered." He giggled and put an arm around my waist. "Let's eat something before we... Work out..." He murmured and kissed my cheek.

Time skip: after eating your meal and Paying (no I didn't forget to mention you paid for your food,
StarStruckWolf100 😏❤️)

When we arrived at home Kai instantly pressed me up against the wall, seconds after I locked the door. He smashed his lips onto mine and sticked his tongue inside without asking for my permission. I was shocked by how far it went, but I needed it though. I needed him.

Kai tugged at my clothes and I moaned as his lips trailed down my neck and collarbone he nibbled on my skin leaving hickeys here and there. Then he tore my dress apart and picked me up bridal style, before I could even complain about how expensive the dress was. When we arrived at my bedroom he choked me onto the bed and hovered over me. Then I started to strip him down. A huge bulge was clearly visible in his boxers. That turned me on so much. I was dripping wet at this point.

He kissed my lips. "Are you ready for this?" He asked a little worried. I hold his neck and bent his head down. I kissed his forehead softly. "I am ready for whatever you are doing to me. Because I know I can trust you. You will never leave my side. I am not afraid of what will happen next."

Kai smiled kindly at me, a tear trickled down his cheek. Then he pulled his boxers down and I slid down my panties and helped him unclasping my bra. "Whenever you're ready." I whispered as he put his cock at my entrance. "I might hurt you now. But don't worry. I won't move until you tell me to more." Kai said and kissed my neck. Who would think that this dominant, hot-head could be this gentle and sympathetic?

My thoughts got interrupted when I felt waves of horrible unexplainable pain, pain I haven't felt before. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited to adjust to how big he actually was. Kai panted in excitement and impatience. Soon the pain turned into sweet pleasure and I needed more from him.

"Kai!" I moaned and moved my hips. He smiled and started thrusting in and out of me. I was panting and moaning and biting my shifted lip in pleasure. He started grunting like an animal and thrusting harder and faster as he suddenly tensed up. "I'm so close!" He screamed and thrusted in faster hitting my G-Spot repeatedly. "M-me t-too!" I stuttered and held onto his hair for support.

Soon he reached inhuman speeds and came inside me. I released all over his length. After a few weaker thrusts he collapsed beside me and panted heavily. I did too, my lungs felt empty, waves of pure pleasure and love flooded my body as I snuggled my head against Kai's string chest and listened to his rapid beating heart.

"I love you (Y/N). I love you and only you." He whispered and stroked my back. His hand trailed down my butt, I felt shivers crawling down my back. "I love you even more Kai. I belong to you and only you." I said and closed my eyes. "I don't know if this is possible. Anyway... Will... You... Eventually be.. My girlfriend...?" He stuttered and locked eyes with me. 'Did the red ninja of fire just ask me to be his Girlfriend?!' I thought. My heart started beating against my chest violently as I answered:

"Yes..."

-----------

I know this sucks 😪
Anyway I hope you could enjoy this. And even if I'm not the type to give someone a lecture:
Please always remember that it's okay to be different. Self harming and depressions are no solution! Actually it's you who is a great and wonderful person. Don't let anyone tell you something else. You can never be different. Even if:
Remember that you'll always be better than the others.
And you can never be loved by everyone. But there always be someone who does.