What the Villains are like

This is for you my dear @SilverNinjagirl1997! ❤️ hope you can enjoy this!
Art above is mine
Please do not copy
------------------

Cryptor:

Well... He's a robot... Anything else?

Sex...? I don't know... Just imagine a Plug! 😂
No really this one hit me like... I have like no idea to this one.

Pythor:

Okay he's a snake, evil, kinda charming... Has that one and only sense of humor that only a villain can understand.... What you need more?

Sex:

I don't know if you are able to reproduce with a snake...
But I imagine he could lick your pussy like no other, with his forked tongue and yeah... (I'm so creative 😅)

Soul Archer :

He is pretty evil. But when you get him in the right mood and he actually loves you back, he might be kinda nice and cuddly. He is really obedient. Unless it's coming to cuddling, kissing and even Sex. Soul Archer would never have sex by his own choice. But like I said before:
Is is obedient and you have to get him in the right mood.

Sex:

He is strong and really wild, when you get him in the right mood. He is really powerful and only likes to be top. So he can show how strong he is.

Wrayth (are there any Wrayth fan girls out there? 🤔)

Well he... Has that raspy, husky voice. I can imagine him to seduce you really well by only talk in his usual voice. He can be really funny when he wants to and when he knows you love him back.

Sex:

I can imagine him having that one, nicely shaped body, to satisfy you. I can also think about him as a funny, humorous guy, who also likes making dirty jokes in bed.

Ghoultar:

He is dumb... Like so dumb, that he actually is funny. He has a communication disorder. But you can really love him when you just get a little closer to him. He also likes making jokes. But they're really hard to understand. Just laugh at them and you get his non beating heart to beat.

Sex:

Heck man... Let's be real for once.
He's a fucking skeleton. How are you supposed to game sex with him?! Anyways... I think he's one of those guys who need to be fought a lesson. You get him in the right mood and then work it out. 😏

Morro:

😍 I'm sorry... Fangirl attack XD
He is kinda like Lloyd. With that aggressive language. And he isn't that type of cuddling and flirting. But when you keep on trying (He loves it when he knows, his lover is like him, won't give up) he finally gives in and cuddles with you or kisses you.

Sex:

He has inhuman capabilities. Like hissing, growling and his pupils become slitted when he feels threatened.
But best of all is his feline like purring. It is sweet and works real wonders in bed. He is aggression and energy in person. He has a lot of energy, which allows him to "bang" you really hard. And with his forked tongue he can lick you till you cum.
(I need to make a three some with Morro and Lloyd 😍😳)
-----------------------
I hope ya all could enjoy this. Happy Valentine's Day by the way! ❤️💚❤️