What the ninja are like

I decided to make this...
This is going to be something about the ninja and how they show their love (or whatever😒)
This was requested by a very good friend of mine. 💕
Enjoy if you got questions or requests let me know in the comments 😊
----------

Let's start with:

Zane:

Well he is the kind of a man you would expect. Gentle, smart, lovingly and always up for anything to make his lover happy. He might not have that sense of humor. But he can. Even without his funny switch (I love this episode 😆)

When it's coming to Sex:

Zane seems really shy on the outside. Also when his lover tries to start the "act". When he knows he makes his lover happy he obliges and gets started. Once he's inside he cannot be stopped. Also for everyone who's still a virgin:
Zane is really gentle and won't move until you tell him to more.

Kai:

He is a hot head. It doesn't matter if it's in a friendship or in a relationship. He always loves it when his lover shows him love and affection. And if you try to only be friends with him, he'll get you to love him more than that.

When it's coming to sex:

Kai loves sex. He thinks it's the best feeling and a ritual to show his lover she or he belongs to him. Kai is a very loyal lover. So even if it's coming to a pregnancy (we're talking about girls) he would do anything to make her feel good and to show her that he will be by her side no matter what.

Cole:

Cole is gentle, manly and has lots of talents (except for cooking😆). He also has that sense of humor, which is incomparable to anyone. He is very strong and protective. And he always puts his family on the front.

When it's coming to sex:

Cole is really violent but that doesn't mean he would hurt his lover. He is gentle when he enters, when you tell him to more he won't be stopped. And he is very strong, which means he can lift you up so you can ride him faster and harder when you're out of energy.

Jay:

He is like everything you need:
Smart, funny cuddly, sweet, innocent, he can fix things and would probably be a wonderful husband. (And NO I'm not a Jay fangirl!) But he hates nothing more than his lover being in a bad mood and showing him the cold shoulder. He can be pretty fragile but that only shows how much affection he has towards his lover and how loyal he actually is.

When it's coming to sex:

Jay is really active, top most of the time, unless you want to. Jay loves everything his lover does during the act. Rather it's normal sex, blowjob, hand job and even teasing him. All of this turns him on.

I was saving the best for last:

Lloyd:

He is hell of a aggressive man.
Dirty language, violent...
I don't know if I can call him a Yandere Lover... Because he doesn't kill anyone who's trying to talk to his "bae". He might be shy at first then showing his feelings to the fullest. But he's not hitting it killing anyone, especially not his lover. But Lloyd gets really jealous when he finds out his lover was talking to someone else.

When it's coming to sex:

Hell yes! Lloyd can do unspeakable things to you. Since puberty hit him all of a sudden and he got an adult. He is able to fuck you so hard you'll ache in the morning, he can ride you fast and really hard, leading to very powerful orgasms. And he also likes everything his love does, whether it'd be hand jobbing or blow jobbing him, even normal sex would make it. But there is one thing he hates:

Teasing.

When you tease him he would be able to kill you during "the act" (Or break the bed board😅). He gives you a completely other kind of Sex.
A kind you have never seen before, never felt before. Doing unspeakable things to you, you might also enjoy.
(But I prefer to not make him mad😬)
------
So... That's it! Hope you could enjoy it.
Which ninja would you choose? Just let me know in the comments. And if you want me to make another with for example villains (Like Morro, Cryptor, Pythor...) I will make it. I actually enjoyed writing this!
Peace out! ✌🏻️
Nyaraysmith15