SMIH - Greenflame

I really, really hate this ship. But it has been requested. And I can't leave any of you hanging. A promise is a promise. Here you go. By the way, I decided to do a seven minutes in heaven. Because I don't know what else...
----------------

Lloyd's POV:

It was another boring day at home, and I was laying on my bed in my room thinking about... Him again.

How am I supposed to tell him? What if he doesn't feel the same. What if I had the guts for this and told him? Would he leave me hanging? Will I stand there like a complete fool?

"Lloyd! Lloyd!"
I quickly got up and opened the door.
I sighed in relief when I saw that it was only Nya. "What is it?!" I asked. "We all want you to play a game with us!"

I growled annoyed and stepped in my room again. Suddenly I felt her hugging me from behind. "Pleeeeeaseee?" She begged and let go of me. I looked down at her and moaned in annoyance.

"Fine I will." I said and crossed my arms. "YAY!!!" Nya cheered and jumped up and down. "So what kind of stupid game is this?" I asked and walked down the stairs with her. "... Wait and see..." She giggled and led me to the living room, where everyone was sitting on a circle.

The first thing... Or better person that caught my attention was... Him...

I sat down next to Cole and Jay avoiding eye contact with him.

"Alright Lloyd. Pick a name," Jay said and passed me a sack with little card in it. I saw the name and gasped for air.

"So? Who is it?" Nya asked smirking.

I blushed like mad and whispered: "Kai."
They all looked at both of us. Soon we were led to a closet. Jay locked the door. "You got seven minutes!"

I sat there absolutely uncomfortably and blushing. And Kai? He played it off cool as always. He was the first to break the silence.

"Lloyd...? I have to tell you something."

My heart instantly stopped beating. I stopped breathing, moving and even thinking. "What's that?" I asked barely audible.

"I don't know why... Or how...
But I stared developing feelings for you, Lloyd.... Very strong feelings."

With that I leaned in and kissed his lips passionately. My blush faded away and so did his. I took a place on his lap, not daring to take my lips off his. "I do too, Kai. And you made the whole thing a lot easier for me. I'm glad that you had the guts for telling me." I said and kissed his lips again.

Suddenly the door creaked open and Jay stared at us shocked. Then he smirked and ran to the others.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" He chanted and we both just grunted in annoyance.

"I love you Kai."
"I love you so much more Lloyd."

------
Ha! Two chapters in one day! This should keep you busy for a while... 😆
I hope you enjoyed it. And I'm glad that you liked my Lloyd x Jay one. I love this ship did I already told you XD