Part Two | Nightmare

Rain poured down,Romeo loved it but hated it.Currently the fire Mage was lying like a starfish on his bed.The boy didn't know what to think,something about Wendy was making him more attracted to her.It wasn't her revealing outfits.No,something at the way she looked at him or the way she shy'd herself away when Romeo looked her dead in the eyes.

Romeo groaned,she was in his thoughts again.He couldn't think straight,he couldn't sleep without thinking about her,he couldn't even defend himself in training!She was in his mind so often he almost set a house on fire!Romeo sighed,something was wrong with him.Maybe he was sick and his body was saying to get help?No,he hadn't been coughing or cold then hot.He had no symptoms of any sickness.

Romeo rolled over,he could talk to Wendy.But she was at the park with Akko.Romeo let out a longer groan,Romeo huffed and pushed his hair out of his face.He was bored,confused and hell even jealous!Why was Wendy hanging out with Akko?He was a dick!Romeo looked up at his ceiling,watching his fan go around and around.Eventually Romeos eyes closed and soon darkness took over.

_______________________________

Something wet,it was on his face.Romeo wiped his cheeks to feel hot tears.Romeo looked around,everything was visible.It was Wendy,her body hung limply in Romeos arms.Romeo looked around,a small boy was knocked unconscious a far way from Romeo.

Soon words from Romeos mouth began tumbling out,"Wendy!Wendy please wake up!"pleaded Romeo.Tears were flowing from his eyes,when did he care for Wendy so much?Wendys body moved from Romeos shaking.Romeo cried more and picked Wendy up,blood covered his shirt.Romeo began running,holding Wendy close.

Romeo had to stop,he was out of breath and he couldn't boost himself.His magic was drained.Romeo laid Wendy down,he tore his shirt up and placed it around a major wound."Wendy,I need you to be alive"whispered Romeo,something about the dream was to real.But it also seemed like it would never happen.

Wendy didn't move,Romeo listened for her heartbeat.Romeos eyes widened,she didn't have one.Romeo shook her,"Wendy wake up!Come on!This isn't funny!"yelled Romeo,crying.He knew they were friends and he would cry if Wendy died.But his dream self was crying like crazy."Wendy...please wake up"whispered Romeo.Wendy didn't wake up,members of Fairy Tail yelled in the distance.

They arrived quickly,Porlyuscia was with them.They ran over and Romeo looked at Porlyuscia.She had placed her hands over Wendy's chest,she shook his head."You're lying.Wendys strong,she wouldn't die!"Romeo choked up.Natsu went to comfort Romeo,but he pushed away.

"Leave me alone!Wendys alive!"

Natsu shook his head,"she's not.Shes gone"replied Natsu.Romeo sat down next to Wendy,clearly crying over his friend.Romeo whispered something to Wendy,but he couldn't hear it.Everyone looked down crying quietly,Romeos wails of grief drowned them out.Soon the little boy who was unconscious was brought over,he was awake and he too began crying over Wendy's body.

_____________________________________

Romeo awoke with a jolt,he didn't know what he was dreaming about but Wendy had died.Romeo couldn't see a thing,it was pitch black.Hot tears stung Romeos cheeks,the dream felt too real.Romeo lit up his hand and ran around his house trying to find Wendy,once Romeo got to Wendy's room he saw her asleep.

Romeo sighed in relief,quietly he walked over to her.Her soft breathing made her chest move up and down,a bigger relief that she was alive.Romeo kissed Wendy's forehead before walking downstairs,Romeos breathing was very deep,like he had just done a marathon or two.He fell onto the couch,exhausted at what he had gone through.

Romeos eyes began closing,but he kept fighting the feeling of tiredness.Eventually darkness claimed him,his eyes closed fully and he was dropped into a dark abyss.

____________________________

The morning,Romeo could tell it was morning.He could smell bacon and eggs,as well as tea.Romeo opened his eyes and looks around,Wendy was cooking in the kitchen.Romeo felt warm,more warm then usual.Slowly he looked down,he had a thick blanket on him.Wendy must've put it on him.

Wendy looks over at Romeo,she smiled and greeted him like usual."So why'd you sleep down here?It was cold"asked Wendy,Romeo got up."Nothing much,stupid dream woke me up.I came down here and fell asleep I guess"lied Romeo,what he really had done was search for Wendy in an absolute panic.

"Oh...well morning"

Romeo sat up and walked over to Wendy,wrapping his arms around her waist and putting his head on Wendy's shoulder as he watched her cook the bacon."Romeo what are you doing?"asked Wendy,"don't know.Just felt like doing this"replied Romeo.Wendy nodded and continued in silence.Romeo breathed in Wendy's scent,her light rose perfume still on her,Wendy stopped for a minute."Are you okay Romeo?"asked Wendy.Romeo nodded,he was fine as long as she wasn't gone.

______________________

Next two chapters will be short,sorry