Chapter Twenty One | Battles Are Never Good

Oh it switches POVS?Okay...

_______________________________

"Sup assholes!Ready to die?"

I growled at Hisao,behind him thousands of mages stood.Fairy Tail stood there prepared.I saw my father walk forward,a determined look on his face.Next to him Rosemary stood with a sword at the ready.Reiki stood next to his father,a grin plastered on his face.Then we attacked,I went straight for Hisao but the moment I reached him he disappeared."Happy,let's go!"yelled Natsu.Happy picked Natsu up and lifted him higher into the air.

I realised what their tactic was,they could feel the more powerful mages at the back.Attack the powerful ones,with a man who could slay a dragon.Then Wendy flew past me with Carla holding her,she was dropped into a group.A large explosion of wind erupted from her mouth and I grinned.My girl was kicking ass.I instantly clashed with a man,in a quick punch and a blue flame I won.Wendy flew back beside me,"unison raid?"asked Wendy.I nodded.I grasped her hand.

"Unison Raid!"

A large magic circle appeared under us,then shooting from our hands was a tornado with black fire through it.I admit,for anyone on the other side of us,it would look terrifying.With that blow Wendy and I knocked the group back further from Fairy Tails defence.Next to us I saw Rosemary pull out a large sword,longer then three meters.How did she wield that?Was it a gift from her parents?

But then,she spun and cut a group of mages.Blood splattered everywhere.I didn't stand there longer to see what else she would do.In the midst of the battle,like her mother,blood didnt matter.Then I saw Hisao,running towards the outskirts of Magnolia.I turned to Wendy,she had disappeared.I knew she would be okay,I ran after Hisao.Whether or not that was a dumb idea,I didn't know.My feet pounded against the ground,my heart at a same rhythm.Then up ahead I saw Hisao stop.His arms were wide open,like he had done only minutes (was it minutes?I lost track of how long it had been) before.

"Well Romeo,glad we get to fight today."

I scoffed,"why are you attacking us this time?Wasn't the last time enough for you?"I asked.Hisao shook his head,he moved his hand in a swift and off way.I couldn't move.I began to struggle,writhing so I could defend myself.But Hisao held his hand up.Whatever the little prick had planned...once I was able to fight I would try to kill him.Or beat him,something I hadn't managed to do.

"Stop struggling.I promise I won't attack,but as for why I'm attacking?Well my last attack was to weaken Magnolia,you're defence systems weren't working so why not attack when you're weak?Then I could take what's mine!"

I've never wanted to punch someone more in my life.Its not a lie either,what did Fairy Tail have that was rightfully his?It sure as hell wasn't his dignity.To answer my question,he spoke again."But what's mine?Well Romeo,I want to take revenge on Fairy Tail.What better way to do it then to break you down,so you are nothing but a worthless mortal,"said Hisao.Now I was confused,I wish I had Lucy or Levy to figure it out for me.

"Break us down?What do you mean by that?"

Hisao laughed,"now that's what I like!See Romeo,I'm going to break you down so by the final attack you will crumble like you're guild did years ago,"said Hisao.Once again,I've never wanted to punch someone more in my life.We never came crashing down."Fairy Tail will never fall,we will live on.You think you can beat us?We've had worse,"I spat.I was lying,Fairy Tail had never come across such a powerful guild.Not even the attack from Acnologia or the Alvarez Empire was close to this.

"Really?Then How come I haven't been beaten-..."

Hisao was cut off by Wendy dropping to the ground and kicking him.Wings sprouted from her back,arms and legs.Her long hair was pink and her eyes flowed with a fierce flame I was sure could kill anyone who dared to look in them.Before Hisao could get up Wendy punched him.Without any magic.I was able to move,"what was that about being unbeaten?"I asked cockily.Hisao laughed,he held his stomach and ends glanced at me nervously.