Chapter Twenty | Igneel And Nashi

This title is confusing but oh well!

__________________________

Kasai hugged Romeo and I before running off to his friends,as per usual he went to preschool every second day.I turned around and began heading towards the guild,Romeo next to me."So,how did he react?This morning,when you told him?"asked Romeo.I looked at him and smiled.I tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear,"well...he didn't ask many questions.But he knows who you are now,"I said."He was excited,that he has a dad."

"He's excited?"

I laughed,"of course he is!He's asked me a few times about his father,of course he didn't press on and on but he wanted to met you,"I answered.Romeo nodded,his hand slipped into mine and he stopped.I was confused at his actions and then he leaned down,"look at the two people near the bakery...they've been staring at us since we left Kasai,feel their magic power?"asked Romeo.I put my hands around his neck and smiled,I pretended we were talking about something while I glanced at them.

"Maybe they just know us from the grand magic games?"

"Feel their magic power!Don't you feel it?Its sickening!"said Romeo,I glanced at them again.They were talking like brothers,they looked like them too."I don't feel anything Romeo,I think you're paranoid,"I answered.Romeo looked at me,he searched my eyes for an answer but I was giving him one.He straightened up,but he kept his hand in mine as we walked past.I tried searching for a trace of magical power coming from them,but the only power I could feel was Romeos.

The rest of the walk to Fairy Tail was oddly quiet,despite the busy streets around them.I sighed and stopped him before the doors."Why are you so quiet?"I asked,he frowned and looked back at the street.I wrapped my arms around him,he seemed to relax.I glanced at the the street like Romeo had done.Nothing seemed out of the ordinary,it seemed perfect."Something is wrong,we have to go get Kasai-..."I stopped him by shaking my head.

"Kasai is fine,everything is fine.You're worried about Hisao,I would be too if I spent the past two years doing what you've been doing."

"Wendy you're not listening,"said Romeo.I sighed and moved his hair out of eyes,it needed to be cut desperately.My hand rested on his cheek,"I am listening.Kasai is safe,his preschool has a teacher who is a mage.Okay?"I asked,Romeo nodded.I gave him a warm smile to reassure him,but now I was worried myself.I knew it was irrational,nothing would happen.I got on my toes and kissed him,Romeos hands stayed on my hips and I smiled.We pulled apart and I opened the doors to the guild.

"See?Normal!"

I quickly glanced around,assuring it was normal.Romeo laughed,I walked towards Lucy and Natsu."Hey Lucy,hey Natsu,"I greeted.Natsu looked up at me and grinned,I could tell he and Lucy were tired from the bags under their eyes."You seem better,those wounds were nasty,"said Lucy.I nodded,Happy flew over and landed on the table.He grinned and held up fish,typical."I have fish!"yelled Happy.He sat down and nibbled on it.

"Oh right!I had a message for you,Natsu..."

Natsu looked at Happy,"what is it?"asked Natsu.I saw Lucy lean in closer,as if she was waiting for news from Happy that she was expecting."Right,Erza said she contacted Sting.He doesn't know where Nashi and Igneel are either,he said he's willing to help find them though!"said Happy.Lucys head hung low and I looked at Natsu confused,find them?Where were they?"What happened to Igneel and Nashi?"asked Romeo.

"While Wendy was unconscious Igneel and Nashi went missing,we have no idea what happened.They didn't leave us a note or anything,I'm afraid they took a request but Mira can't confirm if the request was taken or not,with the s-class trails next month everyone is taking one and leaving...I'm worried."

I gasped,no wonder they looked tired."We'll help you look for them,"I offered but Lucy shook her head."Levy and Gajeel are searching Magnolia again,with the dark guild the council wants them found.I know Jellal and Meredy are also looking,along with Gray and Juvia.Storm is with them,he's determined,"said Lucy.I nodded,I felt bad for not being there for them.

"I'm sorry for not being here to help,when the search party comes back I'll go out again."

Lucy looked up,"don't apologise!You were half dead!"said Lucy,she smiled.Happy nodded in agreement.He took a huge finishing gulp of his fish."Im just stopping by for a snack!Carla and I are searching the forests!"said Happy.He stood up and spread his wings,he grinned at all of us.Then,the guild hall doors exploded.Everyone screamed in shock,I looked up.A group of mages stood there grinning ear to ear."Well,well...hello Fairy Tail!"yelled the mage at the front.

"Oh god damn it!Fuck off Dale!"

I turned to Romeo shocked at his rudeness,he looked at me."He's the asshole who beat Sasuki!"said Romeo.I stood up,the guild charged forward at the attackers and I saw Katsue head straight for Dale.He was about to get some serious injuries.The first few mages who reached the attackers fended them off,the rest of Fairy Tail headed out to see if the rest of Magnolia was under attack.

I froze.Almost no buildings weren't damaged,already hundreds of bodies littered the streets.In front of them,stood the dark mage guild.How I knew?They all bore the same mark on their stomach,the left side of their stomach was burned with a mark.Some stood there trembling in fear,others stood there as though they'd die if it meant being honourable.At the front stood Hisao,his arms wide open with a grin on his face.

"Sup assholes!Ready to die?"