Chapter Sixteen | Returning

I think this photo is cute

Wendy stood in the forest,she waited quietly.Then she began.Wendy sighed out,her hair grew down to her hips,it's blue colour turning pink.Wendys eyes matched her hair,her canines grew.Wendy watched as the wings appeared on her arms,legs and back.Over the years Wendy had gained the ability to change into her dragon force at any time.To her it was as easy as breathing.

Wendy began creating gusts of wind,magic pulsating off her in huge waves.Wendy knew this would attract the monsters that escaped two days earlier.Wendy listened carefully,then she heard it.The sound of them running.Wendy opened her closed eyes and she saw them running towards her at full speed.

Wendy was glad she had something to fight,she hated fighting but it was a stress reliever for her.Being a single mother was hard,she has two jobs outside of Fairy Tail to maintain herself and her son.Wendy charged towards the monsters and leapt up.Last second she twisted and kicked a monster in the face,it fell and skidded a few meters.Wendy turned to the next.

"Sky Dragons,Wave Wind!"

The wing generated into a tornado,a few of the monsters died but it seemed they brought backup.Wendy sped around them using the wind as a boost,confusing the small herd.They were slow at turning but incredibly fast at running.Wendy jumped up in the middle of them.She cupped her hands around her moth and took a deep breath of air.

"Sky Dragon Roar!"

Wendy felt the air escape her,for a minute she heard them panicking and then it went silent.Wendy saw they were lying dead on the grass,she lowered herself down.Wendy landed softly and her hair and eyes turned back to normal.Wendy wiped her forehead,even though there was no sweat there.Wendy began to walk back to Hazels,she had a reward to collect.

________________________

"Hi Kasai!"

Kasai ran towards his mother as fast as he could,his arms stretched out."Mama!"cheered Kasai.Wendy hugged her son,then she felt it.Power stronger then Wendy's was at his age radiated off of him."Kasai,where's Macao?"asked Wendy.Kasai grabbed her hand and pulled her into the guild and to the bar.Macao stood there,running a hand through his grey-flecked hair.

"Wendy!"

Wendy gave Macao a hug before he asked her to take a seat.Wendy sat down and watched as Kasai went to play with Lucy and Levy."You feel it right?"asked Macao,he looked over at Kasai as to refer to his magic.Wendy nodded slowly,her son could not have been that powerful."He's been a little sick as well,complaining about stomach aches and his head hurting"said Macao.

Wendy nodded,she could fix his illness with some medicine and if needed healing power."So this mage,who is he or she?"asked Wendy,Macao's already serious face went pale.Macao put his hand on her arm,his face was showing so many emotions it was hard to pick one."Wendy just...come see the people"said Macao,he got up and motioned for her to follow.Wendy began to follow and Kasai ran over to her and held her hand.His little grip reassured her.

Wendy walked up the stairs,Kasai stumbled behind her but still walked up enthusiastically.Macao opened the infirmary doors for her and she was greeted by  members of Fairy Tail.There were five members of the guild,four laid there unconscious.One was sitting up,he looked over at Wendy and smiled."Hey,I'm assuming i'm showing someone again,Macao?"asked the man,who Wendy remembered joined the guild when Kasai was born.His name was Jack.

Wendy was confused.Show?How could they show her?"Just make sure Kasai doesn't see it,"said Macao nodding his head in Kasai's direction.Jack gave him a thumbs up and concentrated.Wendy felt sick,she heard Kasai become distressed.But soon his distress was covered by a female voice soothing him.Who else was there?Wendy panicked.Then she felt a hand on her leg.She looked over at whoever it was,Jack was crouching down.