Part Three | A Fight Between Friends

Romeo sighed,at the current moment he was sitting in the famous Mage guild known as Fairy Tail.And what as he doing that made him sigh?Well that's simple,watching Wendy flirt with a guy.He got it,she was in mating season,she was a little cheeky but did she have to do it?Romeo huffed as he watched the two,Wendy was being too flirty for his liking.

She wore tight white high waisted shorts and a tight and short dark purple top.Wendy laughed,it was a melodious tune that he had heard many times before.Somehow,even when he was told to make her laugh to make her fall in love-it was he who fell in love.Romeo didn't know why,maybe it was her laugh or the way her eyes sparkled with laughter-or possibly when she whipped her eyes from laughing too much and a smudge of mascara would end up on the end of her eye.

Of course,Romeo hated when it was someone else making her laugh and flirt.Romeo sighed,what was he doing?She wasn't even his girlfriend!Romeo looked over at Wendy again,she kissed Akko's cheek and ran over to Romeo excitedly."Romeo!Guess what Akko said!"said Wendy excited,Romeo rolled his eyes.He missed Wendy's personality,her real one not her mating season one.It was quite different between the two.

"What did he say Wendy?"asked Romeo,clearly annoyed."He asked me if I wanted to move in with him!"replied Wendy.Romeos interest grew,"W-What did you say?"asked Romeo.What if she said yes?Would he loose Wendy?"Well...that's the thing.I said yes"replied Wendy.Romeo wished then and there to punch Akko into the abyss.He couldn't take it.

Romeo got up and walked out,Macao,his father,asking him what was wrong before he left.Eventually Romeo slowed down,what was Wendy thinking!She had only meet Akko five months earlier when he joined.Apparently he had fancied Wendy before they met.

What did Akko have that Romeo didn't?It was typical of someone to ask themselves this question but it was true,Akko was an inch taller then Wendy and when she wore heels she was taller.They didn't know much about each other,and were only friends because of Romeo.He regretted it so much,making them get to know each other.

"Romeo!"

Romeo stopped and turned around,Wendy came up and caught her breath."Is something wrong?I didn't do anything wrong did I?"asked Wendy,Romeo wanted to say sorry but he was mad at her.What was she thinking honestly!Romeo didn't reply,Wendy moved closer and Romeo stepped back."Wendy what were you thinking?"asked Romeo,Wendy stopped."What do you mean?"asked Wendy.

"When you said yes!"

"I think he's my mate!And I'm sorry,I can't help it if he's my mate!"yelled Wendy.Romeo had to breath for a minute,she thought Akko was her mate?Surely not!"You've known him for five months Wendy,maybe reconsider this!"pleaded Romeo,Wendy shook her head.

"My minds made,you can't stop me"

Romeo couldn't contain his anger,Akko had taken the only reason why he enjoyed coming home."You're so stubborn!An absolute bitch!You won't even listen to me,you know nothing about Akko!For all you know he could try to..."Romeo trailed off,he couldn't even get the word out."What?What would he do to me Romeo!"yelled Wendy.

"He would try to take advantage of you!"

Wendy was crying,no doubt.Her tears falling down her cheeks,and her mascara smudged lightly under her eyes."I hate you!You don't even think I can make the right decisions!Im not a kid anymore!"yelled Wendy,Romeo couldn't help himself."You are so up yourself!Have you ever thought maybe I was trying to help you!?"asked Romeo.

Wendy slapped him.His cheek stung,but before he could yell again Wendy was sobbing and running in the direction of the house.Whatever she was doing Romeo didn't like what it could be.Eventually,the sun went down.Romeo was still there,he had better apologise.Slowly he headed home,each step feeling like a hundred.

Finally reaching the door,there was no sound.She could be asleep,or reading.Romeo opened the door and went to Wendy's room,as he opened the door her closest was open and empty.Romeo searched the house,not a single trace of the female dragon slayer.

Romeo ran to Fairy Hills,was she there?Romeo asked Erza,who lived not far from it.Erza had shaken her head and asked why,Romeo didn't explain.He ran off,back home.It was dark,cold and windy.There was no chance.The Lacrima on the table was calling to him,Romeo called Wendy and she didn't answer.A small message came rom the Lacrima,

'Hey it's Wendy,sorry I couldn't reply.Just leave a message and I'll get back to you soon!'

Romeo sighed."Hey Wendy,sorry about yelling at you.Come back please tomorrow morning".Romeo sent the message through,but it was blocked.Could his day get worse?She blocked his calls.Romeo groaned,eventually sleep over took him but even then his dreams were filled with memories of the blue haired girl.