Part Six | Announcement

The sun shone through his blinds,landing perfectly on the sleeping girl in front of him.Romeo never thought he would settle down for a certain girl,especially if she was one of the most beautiful people.Wendy turned in her sleep,she faced Romeo then.Romeo smiled,even though she wouldn't see it.Romeo was the luckiest guy ever,Wendy was perfect.

Romeo had been thinking about the night before,about kissing Wendy,becoming her mate and some other private things.He was still shocked that they were actually mates.Romeo looked at Wendy's collarbone a small blue swirl of wind was etched into her skin,the same mark in the same spot was on Romeos collarbone.Romeo almost didn't notice Wendy opening her eyes,if she hadn't pulled the sheets closer to her chest then her awakening would have been unnoticed.

"Morning"

Romeo leaned over and kissed Wendy softly,through the kiss he smiled.Wendy kissed back after a second,they pulled apart and Wendy's face was lightly dusted pink.Wendys eyes travelled down to his collarbone,a blue swirl of wind was glowing there.Romeo looked back at Wendy.Romeo sat up and looked at the alarm clock he had next to his bed.It was eight thirty,Romeo decided it was best they get up.

Romeo walked over to his draws to find some shorts,he already had boxer briefs on.Romeo found black shorts and but them on.Romeo almost expected Wendy to go and get changed into her clothes,then he remembered.Wendy didn't have any clothes,her top had some blood on it while her shorts were still damp.Wendy sure as hell could not wear her undergarments.

Romeo grabbed a jumper big enough to go Wendy's mid thigh."Here Wendy,you can wear this until we figure out what to do with clothes"said Romeo.Wendy nodded and pulled the jumper over her head,Wendy pulled the sleeves over her hands.Romeo thought she looked absolutely adorable.Romeo went out of the room and downstairs,Wendy following.

Romeo went into the kitchen almost immediately,he grabbed two cups one decorated with purple water marble,and the other with blue water marble.Romeo heard Wendy pull a chair from the island table and sit down."Are you okay Wendy?"asked Romeo as he gave Wendy her cup of tea."Yeah...just really tired"replies Wendy,she rubbed her eyes to try wake herself up but it failed miserably.Romeo walked around so he was behind Wendy,he put his cup down and kissed her neck all while his hands were wrapped protectively around her waist.

Wendy looked over at his face,"I'll make breakfast"said Wendy.Romeo laughed,whenever he attempted to cook any sense of food he would fail.He eventually ended up getting cooking lessons from Wendy,but he always failed purposely so she would talk and spend more time with him.It was stupid but they always enjoyed mucking around and getting dirty.

Wendy got up and grabbed eggs and bacon,she got everything ready as though it were a normal day.Romeo was itching to kiss her again,her lips were soft and she was his mate.No Akkos,not anyone's.She was his mate.Wendy calmly made the breakfast,surprising quickly.But then at sometimes they were talking or he was lost in thought.

Wendy pushed a plate towards him,toast,bacon and eggs.They ate,sometimes casually talking.They had finished and were just casually talking,again.Romeo took a sip of his drink when Wendy did something unexpected."Romeo,do you ever think about having kids?"asked Wendy.Romeo had always had arguments about this topic mentally,sure it would mean he had family and Fairy Tail would grow.But it would be heart breaking if they got hurt,or died.

"All the time,I thought about it last night.But Wendy I don't care when we have kids.Im ready as soon as you are"

Wendy looked down at her tea,could it be possible her dragon slayer seed would make her pregnant?That made no sense.Great job Romeo."How about we try after the GMG?"replied Wendy.Romeo was instantly transported into a different time.When he and Wendy were older,a little girl asking her parents to look at her or asking to be tucked into bed.