Chapter Twelve | Safe

The past few days had been the exact same.Wendy would wake up,lay in her bed thinking before throwing up.She would get changed and go to have breakfast (although she barely had a bite) and then continue to help search for Romeo and Sasuki.Katsue,Sasuki's brother,was almost destroyed when he found out.He barely ate and yelled at everybody,he snapped easily.

Wendy sighed as she rolled over in her bed,she was tired.She knew the games had been cancelled and soon they would have to leave but what about Romeo?This is where he went missing and they had found no trace.They couldn't leave until she knew they had a trace and would find him.Wendy felt the urge to throw up,luckily she didn't.Wendy quickly took her pills and got changed.She couldn't stay in bed,feeling sick and worried.She had tog eat up and search.

Wendy slipped into a skirt and shirt before quickly brushing her teeth and putting her hair into a loose ponytail.Wendy slipped on her shoes and headed out her door.The walk down to the dining hall was silent,Wendy didn't think about anything as she walked down.Wendy didn't have time to look up before she ran into somebody."Ow..."muttered Wendy.Wendy rubbed her sore hip and looked at the person she ran into.

Katsue.

"Oh my Mavis!Wendy I'm so sorry!"apologised Katsue,he helped Wendy up and checked that she was okay.He continued to apologise while Wendy had her breakfast."Its fine Katsue"said Wendy as she sipped on tea.Katsue shook his head,"with what's happening with Sasuki and Romeo I'm a mess"said Katsue.

Wendy had to admit,on the outside Katsue seemed to be fine (besides his outbursts) but anxious to rescue his sister.But Wendy knew better,she could hear him at night praying that she was okay,even letting out a couple of sobs.Wendy felt bad for him,everybody in the guild did.

"Katsue...you know we're here for you right?I-I know it's hard,but I know Romeo will do everything he can to help Sasuki"

Katsue pushed his eggs around,avoiding her gaze."I know Romeo will protect Sasuki but that doesn't help the fact that she's gone"said Katsue.Wendy was a thankful for sitting alone with Katsue in the corner of the dining hall.

"It does help,you're worried and I am too.But we'll find them,and when we do you can be there yourself to see Sasuki"said Wendy.Katsues eyes brightened a little,Wendy gave him a warm smile.

"Yeah"

_________________
Two days later
_________________

Wendy sighed as she looked at the map of Fiore,drawn up by Mira using a magic pen.The map showed all the possible locations of the dark guilds base.Wendys eyes scanned over them all,reading the names and possible facts that could contribute to Romeo and Sasukis whereabouts.

"No...Romeo and I went on a mission there,we were the only magic users there.It wouldn't be possible for us to not sense magic if there was an entire guild"

Natsu sighed,"well they could have a magic protection spell"suggested Lucy.Erza shook her head in disagreement."No Wendy would have been able to sense the spell"said Erza.Lucy sighed and crossed the area out.Wendy was about to point out another possible location when the doors burst open.

"Help!Wendy!"

Wendy whipped around quickly,she got up from the chair and ran to the voice.It was Juvia and Gray,Gray held a body in his hands.Wendy wanted to throw up at the sight.
In Grays arms was none other then Sasuki.Sasukis skin was pale with a green tint.Her body was littered with bruises,cuts and large wounds.Wendy rushed over to Sasuki,she quickly hovered her hands over Sasuki.