Chapter Eleven | Missing

From now on it's in Wendy's POV

Also ROLL CREDITS (ya'll better get that reference)

Wendy felt her heart fall and shatter into a billion pieces on the ground.Just minutes before she and Romeo were dancing and enjoying their time together.It took just a few minutes for them to be broken apart.Wendy coughed and waited for the dust to clear,she expected to see Romeos body but it was gone-along with every member of the dark guild.Wendy was confused,how could an entire guild and a powerful mage go missing in the blink of an eye?

Everyone seemed to wonder the same question,guild masters began to gather the guild members and go through a list of names."Romeo!"called Wendy over the crowd,other members of Fairy Tail joined in."W-Wendy?"asked Lucy.Wendy looked at Lucy,and Lucy gasped pointing at Wendy's neck.Wendy looked down,she could just see the corner of her mates mark.It was a greyish blue.

Wendy held her mouth to her hand,she couldn't believe it.She had to stay hopeful,it had only been two minutes."Romeo!"shouted Natsu,almost everybody in Fairy Tail began calling Romeos name,thing to pick up any trace.Wendy sniffed the air,expecting to smell the familiar smokey smell.Wendy couldn't find a trace of it,not even when she was standing where he stood moments before.

Wendy felt her heart beat faster,she was panicking.Wendy began searching through the crowds,looking at bodies that littered the ground...where was he?"Wendy!"called Nashi,she held a piece of paper in her hands as she ran towards Wendy."S-Sasuki said it's over"explained Nashi as she held Wendy's hand.Wendy nodded,the paper had writing on it."Nashi whats that?"asked Wendy,pointing to the piece of paper in her hands.Nashi frowned and gave it too her.Wendy read it.

Dear Guilds of Fiore,

I suppose you want to know where your beloved friends are,well I must admit that my magic is perfect with no flaws,but there is no chance you'll find a trace in time for you to rescue them.Romeo Conbolt and Wendy Marvell,will be excellent subjects.We need variety with age,magic so on.Don't feel offended,we won't kill them yet.But if you truely want to stop us before we kill half of the mages in Ishagar,try finding the spy in your guild first.

Yours truely,anonymous

Wendy put her hand over her mouth to cover her sobs,she felt someone's hand on her shoulder."W-Wendy?"asked Lucy,Wendy turned around to the older girl and hugged her letting out a harsh and ugly sob."Wendy what's wrong?"asked Lucy,Wendy pulled back and showed the letter.While Lucy read it Nashi hugged Wendy telling her that for whatever reason she was crying that it was okay.Igneel came up and hugged Wendy as well,agreeing with his younger sisters words.

"Oh no...Natsu!"

Natsu rushed over,he looked at Wendy with a worried look before talking quietly to Lucy.Natsu cursed before running over to Fairy Tails most powerful mages.What happened next was a blur,arguments burst out between the guilds.Wendy shook her head,"Enough!"yelled Wendy.Her head was pounding,she wanted to find out who the spy was as much as anyone else and she wanted to find Romeo.

"I'm sick of the yelling!Its nobody's fault besides the spies?Does anybody know anything about the spies?"

Everybody shut up and looked around,murmuring and shifting uncomfortably.That was until one person from Fairy Tail stepped out."A-Akko?"asked Wendy,Akko put his hands up to silence all threatening yells from the other guilds and their own."I know who the spy from Fairy Tail is.Im only telling the guild masters,if they see that..."Akko voice faded and Wendy felt the world spin beneath her.Everything went black.

________________________________

Wendy sighed and rolled over,she opened her eyes and saw she was in bed back at the hotel.It was all a bad dream.Wendy turned over and went to hug Romeo,he wasn't there.Wendy sat up and looked around,nobody was there."Romeo!"called Wendy,she heard a slight shuffle outside and she felt her shoulders relax.Thats when Lucy walked in,her eyes were red and puffy.

"Wendy,you're awake"

Wendy looked at Lucy,she seemed tired and out of it.Wendy shook her head,"no...no...Romeos okay!"said Wendy trying to believe her own lies.He wasn't okay,he was missing.Wendy let out a sob,Lucy ran over and hugged her."Everybody is looking for Romeo,we all took turns watching you to make sure they didn't try to take you"explained Lucy as she calmed Wendy down.But no matter how many times Lucy rubbed her back her calmly whispered words to her Wendy was still upset and anxious.

Wendy couldn't shake off the feeling that something bad would happen,she began to nervously rub her hands and look around.Wendy felt her anxiety and panic get worse,eventually Natsu and Lucy swapped places.Natsu sat next to Wendy,her thoughts getting the worst of her.Natsu sighed and wrapped an arm around Wendy.Wendy inhaled Natsu scent,he smelt of smoke.Wendy breathed in the familiar scent,it calmed her to know that her 'brother' was always there.Wendy began to shake uncontrollably,she was scared for Romeo.Natsu sighed.

"Wendy I know your scared,I know your worried about Romeo but believe me when I say this,and when anybody says this Wendy.But we will find Romeo,and he'll be okay.He'll be there for the next few months,he'll see your child be born and he'll watch your kid grow up.Just don't worry,Romeo is okay"

Wendy sniffed and nodded,hugging the older man."Thanks Natsu"whispered Wendy.Suddenly someone burst through the door,Wendy scrambled up and quickly fixed her hair and eyes to make herself look not so messy."What is it?"asked Wendy,it was Levy and she was panting heavily."We found something,from the 'spy'"said Levy.Wendy went to leave but Levy stopped her."Wendy I don't think you should read it..."warned Levy.

Wendy pushed past Levy to where Gajeel was standing at the door,"Let's go"muttered Wendy.She didn't care if she was acting mean or rude,she just wanted Romeo back.Wendy would definitely apologise to Levy and Gajeel later on.Gajeel lead Wendy,Lucy and Levy too the dining hall where a small group of mages sat at a table.Macao was there,almost crying.

"Firstly Wendy,I should begin by saying that I have given up my short position of master for the third time"said Guildarts,he gave her a smile but Wendy could see he was forcing it."What happened?"asked Wendy,Erza sighed and Jellal sat next to her with a hand on top of hers.Natsu growled at them,"tell her!She has a right to know!"yelled Natsu.He was beyond mad,he was glowing with anger,and some scales even appeared on his neck and arms.

"Wendy...we found some things...photographs and a note"

Wendy nodded and was passed the photographs.She almost shivered at them,a photograph of a cell that Wendy knew too well.The cell she stayed in when she was captured.How Wendy knew?On the wall was a drawing of Fairy Tails signature.In the corner chained up to a wall was Romeo and Sasuki?Wendy knew she saw Sasuki after the battle and after Romeo disappeared.How?

The next photo,was Romeo knocked out.Sasuki sat next to him,although her face was blurred she seemed to be screaming.Wendy was used to blood but what she saw next was horrific,Romeo stood in front of Sasuki with his arms out.Blood poured out of numerous wounds and on the side of his stomach was a large and life-threatening wound.Romeo didn't seem to be looked at the person taking the photos,instead a person out of frame.Wendy almost cried at the next.Romeo and Sasuki were on the ground,both bruised and beaten with multiple bleeding wounds.

"No...no...that can't them!"

Wendy threw the photos away.Tears were threatening to spill,I couldn't be possible it had to be fake."Wendy...you have to read the note"said Erza.Erza was usually strong and a leader in these situations,but even she seemed shocked and unnerved at this.Wendy was handed the note,she saw blood on it and she almost chocked.The letter was so short,how could it be worse then the photos.

We are not safe.Please,help us.

-A