Chapter Nine | The Princess' Birthday (pt 1)

A/N Hey guys what's up this will be quick but I've noticed I've kinda slacked off when it comes to my writing because I'm just like 'I want these out!' And I get excited stuff like that so if suddenly my chapters become more in detail it's because I'm trying to slow down and make my writing better so yeah...ALSO THIS IS A FILLER KIND IF CHAPTER FOR THE NEXT ONE ALSO YOUR GONNA HATE ME SOON

Romeo groaned and rubbed his neck,he slept uncomfortably due to sleeping in a chair and odd position.He stood up and stretched,hearing a satisfying crack when he rolled his neck (is that just me?Or is it satisfying for you too).Romeo turned around to look at Wendy who was curled up in the white blankets,Romeo then looked at the clock next to her-that read an uncomfortable time,4:12am."Romeo"said a tired voice,Romeo looked at the bed saw Wendy awake.

Romeo walked to the bed in two strides,he kissed her forehead."Morning"muttered Romeo,Wendy pulled his head down to her lips.Romeo smirked and lifted his hand up to caress her cheek,their lips immediately moved in sync.Wendy pulled back,she was flustered and out of breath.Romeo rested his forehead against hers,laughing a bit."I love you"said Wendy,her words sending shivers down his back.

"I love you too"

Romeo pulled back,"how are you feeling?"asked Romeo.Wendy sat up more and crossed her legs,pulling up her shorts and revealing more of her legs."I feel better,my stomach doesn't hurt"said Wendy,Romeo sighed out in relief.Wendy had been in so much pain,and she was finally okay.Romeo went to rest his hand on the table,but his hand touched a box.Romeo pulled his hand back and looked at the piece of paper that was underneath it all.In cursive writing it said;

You are free to go when you wake up,check out with Will (he'll be at the front desk ).Wendy,take two of the blue pills one in the morning and one before bed.I want you to see me once a month until the baby is due.

-Porlyuscia

Romeo read the note out,and when he said the word baby everything dawned on him.Romeo grinned and hugged Wendy,he quickly pulled apart and ran a hand through his purple locks."I don't know about you but I wanna go back"said Wendy,Romeo held back his laugh.He grabbed Wendy's pills,stuffing them in his shorts pockets."Come on,do you need help?"asked Romeo,Wendy shook her head and placed her feet on the ground.

They walked to the front desk and saw a tan,blonde boy with shining blue eyes."Hey!You look great Wendy,I'll sign you out"said Will.Romeo and Wendy waited for a minute,"Porlyuscia left a note right?Talking about your pills correct?"asked Will.Wendy answered back,she bounced on the toes of her feet.Romeo wanted to smile at her inner child but was so tired he couldn't even muster up the energy too.Will scribbled something on a envelope and passed it to Wendy.

"Alright,have a good day!"

Romeo waved his hand back as he walked away,keen to getting back to the heavenly bed at the hotel.The walk was quiet and quick (thank Mavis for both!),and when they walked into the hotel room Romeo practically collapsed onto the bed.Wendy giggled and took her shorts off,she laid down next to him.Romeo turned onto his side,he began admiring Wendy's features.Romeo went to go look at her stomach,Romeo crawled down to where her stomach was.

Romeo lifted up Wendy's shirt and kissed her stomach,"your a pain in the arse"whispered Romeo.Wendy hit him on the head and laughed,Romeo heard her laugh a thousand times but was always attracted to it."I'm joking,this is the best thing that's ever happened!"said Romeo,getting up and capturing her lips in a kiss.Romeo pulled back and looked in her eyes,he pecked her lips before rolling off her.

"Let's get some sleep before the games"suggested Romeo,Wendy nodded and pulled the covers over her and Romeo.Romeo laid down,he pulled Wendy close into his chest."I love you"muttered Romeo,he waited for a reply but a light snore answered him.Romeo rolled his eyes and closed them,enjoying Wendy's warmth and scent.