Daryl's jealousy Dinner.

(Set at Alexandria in season 6)

Warning: Some cussing. Fluff. Ages 10+

Summery: Daryl invites a girl named Ruby to diner with you, him, Arron and Erick. She is jealous of you so she insults you and Daryl gets mad. He later apologizes for inviting her.

You were making diner at Arron's for you guys. You did have extra but you just hoped that the boys were hungry. The door slammed making you jump. "Sunshine?" A wave of relief washed over you knowing that it was just Daryl. "In the kitchen, Daryl!" Foot steps could be heard walking to the kitchen. A pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You felt lips attach themselves to your neck and slowly work there way down to your collarbone. You held up your hand to tell him to stop. "What do you want? You want something don't you?" He was silent. "Ruby's comin' over for diner. Don't be mad." You turned around an glared at him. "Daryl, you know she hates me, right? She just wants to see you!" You walked away. "Please? Just this once? You don't even have to talk to her." You thought about it. "Fine, but I'm not saying a word to her."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner

"Wow, Y/n. Dinner is great! You should Cook every night!" You were happy being praised by Erick. He was like the food critic of the community. "Thank you so much! Daryl also helped me. You should thank him too." Ruby was giving you daggers. "Don't, I only heated up the sauce." Ruby was quick to respond. "Well I think the noodles were dry and the chicken was too. But the sauce was fantastic! I guess that's what happens when you let a bitch cook. She doesn't know how to." Daryl put down his fork and stood up slamming his hands on the table hard. You yelped in shock. He glared at her like you had never seen him glare before. "Get the fuck out of this house!" You didn't know what to do. "Daryl, please sit down." He looked at you and his facial expressions softened. "Yes, ma'am." He sat  down and folded his hands. He was looking at his lap so you assumed he was done. Arron escorted Ruby out of the his house. You grabbed everyone's plates and took them to the kitchen to clean them. You were almost done when Daryl walked up behind you. "I'm sorry for inviting her and yelling." He turned you around. "Its alright, I was just shocked. All is forgiven." He leaned forward and kissed you. You immediate kissed back. "I love you.". "Love you too."