Daryl's Rage

(Set in the woods in season 2)

Warning: Smut. Cussing. Ages 14+

Summary: You are out in the woods at Hershel's farm. You had no idea that Daryl was following you. You catch him and call him out on it. He gets mad and makes you regret your words by doing 'stuff and thaangs' to you.

You were walking through the trees and the leaves trying to get some peace and quiet. I know, easy to get these days but everyone was fighting on the farm. You hated fighting. The only sounds that could be heard were the faint echoes of words back home. The crunching of leaved and twigs under your small feet made a louder sound, the quieter it got. The fighting was no longer heard, no yelling. You sat down on the ground with your knife on your lap. The sudden crunch of twigs made you spring to your feet.

Daryl came out with his crossbow raised to your head. "I surrender." You said in a sarcastic voice. He scoffed and set down the bow. "Why were you followin' me?" He looked you in the eyes. "I wasn't followin' you." You scoffed back at him. "Looked to me like you were." Daryl glared at you hard core, you took it farther than it needed to go. "A real mad would admit he was followin a girl." You knew he was a real man, you just loved that you could get under his skin. He charged at you with pure anger in his eyes. They were no longer their resting blue, they were dark blue.

He grabbed your waist and slammed you on the cold ground. "I'll show you jus' how much of a man I am." He said in a deep, sexy growl as he worked on your pants. You didn't bother moving, you wanted this. He ripped off your jeans with a swift motion. Daryl grabbed the bottom of your shirt and tore it off. He reached behind you and unclipped your bra. You were left in your underwear. He took a step back to admire your body. "Damn." Was all he said as he hovered back over you.

"I'm not gonna be nice 'bout it." He growled. Shivers shot though your whole body as he slid your panties down your legs. He flung them to the side and undid his belt. He pulled his jeans just past his ass. You looked down to see him pull his huge cock out. Your eyes got wide at the size. He grabbed your hips again and pulled you closer to him. He lined it up with your core and thrusted in. It was really fast too. "Fuck, Daryl!" You yelled as he went ever faster. "I told you I'm not gonna be nice."

He grabbed your breast with his huge hand and played with your nipple. His other hand was on your thigh, trying to stay steady. "Y/n, shit." He moaned. He took his hand off your breast and placed it over your clit. Daryl circled it a few times to get a scream from you. Damn, did it work. "Fuck!" You screamed. "Say my name." He growled. "Daryl." You said is a shy voice. "Louder! Say my name!" He yelled. "Daryl!" You exclaimed as he picked up his wicked speed.

"Fuucckkk!" You yelled as he rubbed your clit with a fast pace. "Faster, please." You whined. He went so fast, your eyes rolled in the back of your head. "Like that?" He said with a husky voice. "Yeeesss." You couldn't say your words right anymore. He stopped to let you catch your breath. He lowered him self on the ground in-between your legs. With a shock, he pressed his tough against your clit. "Shit!" You said with a yell. He swirled his tough around it and slurped. "Ahh, fuck, Y/n." He said. He worked at a fast pace to get you to climax sooner. "Daryl, I'm close!" You yelled.

He didn't respond, he just got back up and shoved his cock inside you. "Ahh!" You yelled due to the sudden stretch. "Cum for me!" He yelled as he went faster. You came with a scream. "Ahhhhh!" He grinned as he slowed down. He had also came. "Fuck." He said as he finished. He almost fell on top of you as he became worn out. You both laid there with a content grin. You had no clothes to put back on. Daryl had shredded them to pieces. He stood up and took off his jacket. "Here." You got up and put on the angle vest. "Thanks." You said with a small smile. He nodded and grabbed his crossbow. "You comin'?" You giggled. "Already did." He smiled and grabbed your hand. You two walked back to the farm with a stronger bond.