When Dixons fight

(Set at the prison in season 3)

Warning: Cussing. Ages 13+

Summary: You and Daryl get into a fight in your cell. Rick hears you guys yelling and helps you after Daryl hurts you. You later go back to him and he sees that he hurt you. He feels bad and apologizes.

You and Daryl were fighting. You have been fighting all day. You forgot what you were fighting about. 1st it was about you risking your life to go on runs. Then it was about his family. All of a sudden, you were pinned against the wall. "Wait! You are going to hurt the baby!" You immediately regretted opening your mouth. He got real close to your face. "What?" His voice was almost unrecognizable from how deep it was. "Umm... " Daryl's grip on your waist got tighter. You yelped in pain. Rick must have heard you because he came running. "Daryl. Let her go." Daryl didn't take his eyes off of you. "Go away, Rick!" He didn't leave. "Please, Daryl. Just let go." He let go of your waist but then attached his hands to your wrists. He dragged you out of the cell and pushed you to Rick.

It had been hours since the fight. Hershel said the bruises would go away in a few days. They were bad. You thanked him and left. Rick let you sleep in his cell while he was farming. You walked in and just laid there. You heard someone clear their throat. You looked up and saw Daryl standing there. You rolled over to face the wall. He shifted his weight to the other side. "Please don't ignore me, sunshine. I'm sorry." You stood up and took of your shirt. "These bruises say otherwise." He started to cry. "Sweetheart. I didn't mean it. I love you." Daryl actually dropped to his knees and kissed your stomach. "Please don't shut me out. I want to be in this baby's life." He rested his cheek on your belly.

You grabbed his face and saw his tear stained cheeks. You were also crying. He stood up and hugged you. "Daryl, I would never shut you out of this kid's life." He pulled back and kissed you. He picked up your shirt and put it back on you. "Thank you." You kissed him again but this time it was slow and full of emotion. "Your welcome"