Daryl's Baby

(Set at Alexandria in season 6)

Warning: Some cussing. Fluff. Ages 13+

Summary: You found out you are pregnant with Daryl's baby. You don't know how he is going to react because you at only 17. He finds you crying in the bathroom. You tell him and he is so happy because he loves you.

You were on a run with Glenn. You had to get some feminine things for the ladies. While you were in that section, you decided to get pregnancy tests. Just in case someone needed them, they were there. You walked back to Glenn in the food section. When he looked in the basket his eyes got real wide and his face dropped. "No, Glenn. They aren't for me. Just incase." He put his hand on his chest and sighed. "Thank God. I was about to freak out on you and Daryl." You looked down and twiddled you hands. "Glenn... You do know that me and Daryl do 'stuff' right?" He nodded and said, "Oh, I know. We all hear the noises. But I was just worried that you might end up like Lori. That's all." You nodded. "Yeah. I understand completely."

When you guys got back, you got bored looking at magazines from 2007. You were going to go the bathroom and try one of the test. You knew that nothing would show up but you just thought it would be fun. Daryl watched you stand up and stopped you. "Where ya' goin', sweetheart?" You flashed him a small smile. "Just going upstairs. Or are you not comfortable with that?" He scoffed. "Go ahead." You giggled and went to the bathroom. You took the test and set it on the sink. You waited for the 2 minutes to go by. Finally, the time was up. You picked up the test and just about dropped it.

You took another one to see if it was true. Sure enough, positive. You felt the tears build up and the lump in your throat grow. You walked backwards till the loud crash for you hitting the wall could be heard from across the street. You heard Daryl drop his crossbow. "Sunshine? You all right?" The water works turned on. You were alone in the bathroom crying over a stupid stick with 2 lines. The door was quickly opened. To say his face looked like he had seen a bloodbath would be an understatement."Y/n? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" You giggled from behind the tears. "No. Look at this. What do you see?" He gently pulled the stick from your hands.

A smile was brought to his lips. "Why is this bad? This is amazing!" You were gonna faint. "What? I thought you would be mad. What are we going to do about the others? They might think we are crazy! We are 20 years apart. I'm only 17!" He grabbed your chin and pulled you in for a quick kiss. "We will make it work. Plus, those rules don't apply anymore, sunshine. I love you. We are gonna' have this baby. I will never leave you. No matter what anybody thinks, I will always love you." You kissed him with passion. "I love you too, angle."

Ya know, I'm not even gonna change the last line. It's too funny. "Angle."

"Do not fear! I am your guardian angle!!" *God damn it, Castiel*