The Dixon Night

(Set at Hershel's farm in season 2)

Warning: Smut. Cussing. Ages 14+

Summary: You were hanging out with Daryl on the farm. He is holding a secret back. He freaks out and takes over your body. In a good way though. He tells you after it is all said and done.

You were lying down next to Daryl in his tent. You knew you had to be careful because you were way far out there. If a walker came up behind you, no one would be able to hear you. That was a scary thought. You rolled over to face him, he was already looking at you. "What?" He smiled, "Nothin'." You giggled and shot back. "No, tell me. I'll keep it a secret." He lost his smile for a second. He shifted back over to his side of the bed. "Come on, man. I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything." He gave a long sigh of frustration.

"That's the problem, you're my best friend." You were so confused. "What do ya' mean?" He looked at you for a quick second before sitting up. You sat up with him and gave him a confused glare. Daryl looked at you again to return the same glare but better. "Why can't just tell me?" He scoffed and turned around so you were facing his scared up back. You were to only one that knew about them. You put your hand over the long scar on his shoulder. He flinched over the touch and shifted around.

"Just talk to me!" He spun around to face you. "I can't!" You felt a burning fucking fire burn in your belly. "You know what? Fuck you!!" You raised your hands up in frustration. He threw up his arms in defense with a flinch. A flood of stupidity washed your brain. "Sorry." He let his arms rest at his side. A single tear slipped down his face as he looked down in embarrassment. You lunged towards him with arms wide open. He didn't flinch this time because he knew you would never hurt him. Daryl hugged back right way and sobbed into your shoulder.

You pulled back to see his sad, blue eyes, You leaned into him and pecked him on his soft lips. He looked on your eyes and smiled. Daryl grabbed your face and pulled you in for a deeper kiss. His tongue slipped across your pink lips. You slowly let him enter your wet mouth. He pulled back with a face you had never seen him make before. "Are you sure this is what you want?" You giggled and smiled. "With you? Any day." He smiled and kissed you. You slowly made your hands down to your shirt and unbuttoned it one at a time.

He slid your shirt off of your shoulders and off your arms. His hands made their way down to his shirt. He broke the kiss to take of his shirt. As soon as he was done, he gave you a small kiss before grabbing your hips. Daryl found the button of your pants and took them off. You laid back on the ground so he could get them past your feet. He threw them to the other side of the tent and crawled on top of you. He kissed you with a deep passion as he was sliding off your underwear. You propped yourself up on your elbows and unclipped your bra. You flung it across the tent and looked into his lust filled eyes.

"So beautiful." He whispered. You blushed and covered your face. "Come on, baby. I wanna see your face." Daryl cooed in a sweet voice. You removed your hands from you face and smiled. He smiled back and kissed you. He took of his pants and his underwear, trying not to keep you waiting. You gasped at the size, it had to be at least 9 inches. He leaned down and whispered in your ear, "Tell me how bad you want it." You were already hot under his breath. "Really bad." You whimpered back.

He got back up and lined it up with your burning core. "Ready?" You nodded. He slowly entered you. His cock was gliding across your walls. You hadn't done anything in a while so it kind of hurt. He was already on his 3rd thrust but your body wasn't ready. Everything clamped around him as he braced his arm on the ground to keep himself inside of you. "Ohh!" He moaned as you slowly released your muscles. It felt so good to finally have him inside of you. "Shit, Daryl!" You groaned as he picked up the pace. It was all moans and grunts for a second.

All that could be heard other than that was the clapping of his balls against your ass. It was so satisfying. "Ugg, Y/n!" He yelled. Thank God, no one could hear you. They would have thought you were dying. He reached one hand down to find your clit. He rubbed circles around it, teasing you. "Ahh! Daryl!" He smiled as he went even quicker. "Yeah, say my name. Let the world know who you belong to." He growled. "Daryl!!" You screamed. "Daryl." You said as your throat got very dry.

He pulled out unexpectedly. You hissed at the loss of pleasure. "Turn around." He growled in a deep, husky voice. You got on your knees and turned around. He put a hand on your back and pushed you to the ground where your ass was left in the air. He lined up the tip if his cock and slowly thrusted in. "Oh, shit, Y/n!" He moaned. "Faster please!" You groaned as he grabbed your hips. He went faster as you wished. A sharp pain shot through your ass. Daryl raised his hand and struck it again. You screamed in pleasure. "Ahh fuck!" He put his massive hand on your red ass and squeezed it.

"Fuck, Daryl! I'm so close!" You screamed as the pit of fire slowly rose. "I know, I am too." He hissed. You felt him twitch inside of you. That sent you over edge. "Fuuuccckkk!!" You shouted as he went as fast as you had ever seen his move. He was also triggered as he also came with a growl. It was a deep, sexy, animalistic growl. "Ahhh!" You smiled as the orgasm rocked through your body. "Ohhhh." You cooed as it slowly settled down.

You fell limp to the ground as you were now just done. Daryl shifted and fell to the ground with a loud thud. You rolled over and looked up at the tent. You were both panting like wild dogs. "That was fun." You said as he just giggled. "Yeah." He answered back. A small smiled was graced apon your face. You looked over to him as he was already looking right back at you. "Come here." Daryl said as he motioned for you to come over to him.

He grabbed you by the hips and pulled you closer to his sweaty body. You draped your arm around his waist and cuddled into the side of his huge chest. "I love you." He said all of a sudden. "What?" You looked up at him with confusion. "That was my secret. I love you. I'm glad I got that out." You smiled and pecked his cheek. "Love you too." He hugged you and kissed the top of your head.

How was it? Let me know in the comments what you want to see next!