Daryl's got a Family

(Set at Hershel's farm in season 2)

Warning: Light child birth. (Not descriptive.) Light cussing.

Summary: You are at Hershel's farm helping out with the chores. Just an ordinary day until you give birth to Daryl Dixon's child.

Lori and you were making dinner for Hershel's family in the kitchen. It was pretty boring so you guys started talking about random things. "So Y/n. What's it like being pregnant with a Dixon?" You laughed and said, "Like being pregnant with a mini Daryl. It doesn't like what you give it, it like to claw at your insides, umm..." Lori gasped, "It scratches you?" You giggled. "Ya, it has nails. Thank god I only have a few more days left." She laughed and went back to what she was doing. Daryl was upstairs probably listening to you guys laugh. You knew he was listening. "I LOVE YOU DARYL!" There was a pause. "I LOVE YOU TOO, SWEETHEART!" Lori laughed her ass of at you two. "You guys are so cute." You giggled and blushed.

As soon as that last giggle came out, there was a sharp pain shooting through your back. "Ahhh! Shit!" Lori jumped up and ran outside. "Hershel! We need help! We think Y/n's in labor!" The door busted open and the room was flooded with people. Maggie and Beth were standing there in shock. Hershel ran in the house and saw the sight. Your pants were wet and you were lying on the floor. "Oh dear! Maggie, Beth! Get Y/n to the main bedroom! Now!" They rushed all around you trying to move you up stairs. Rick was right next to you holding your hand. "Come on. You can do this. Your strong." You were in tears and panting. "Stay with us. We can get through this."

The only thing on your mind right now, was Daryl. You were just passing Daryl's room. He rolled on his side and saw you crying. He jumped up from the bed and picked you up bridal style. "Come on, baby. I got 'cha." You wrapped your arms around his neck and cried. Daryl carried you to the main room and set you down on the bed. "Now what?" Hershel grabbed a needle and shoved it in your arm. You winced in pain and squeezed Daryl's hand. "Easy, man! She's already hurtin'." Hershel was about to apologies before you butted in. "No, it's fine. He's just in a rush." Hershel continued doing his job.

He was about to take off your pants but Daryl stopped him. "Woah! Can I make a suggestion first?" Hershel nodded so Daryl kept talking. "Can only the girls be in here?" He nodded again and left. "You got this girls!" Patricia, Beth, Daryl, Rick and Maggie were now the only ones in the room. Daryl gave Rick a knowing look. Rick nodded, kissed you on the fore head and left too. "Ok, were ready." Maggie positioned herself on the chair between your legs. Beth was holding your hand along with Daryl. Patricia had the blanket ready for the baby.

"Alright, push!" You gave it your all. That happened a couple more times. "Good, good. A few more big pushes and were done." You were screaming in agony. "Push!" Was the last thing you heard before it all went black.

DARYL'S P.O.V

She closed her eyes and relaxed. "What happened?!" My voice was cracking all over the place. "Daryl, she's fine! She just passed out from the pain. She'll wake up in an hour or so." Patricia put a cold rag on her head and stepped back. I was about to sit down when I heard a baby's cry. I popped up from my chair and saw my child. "It's a girl!" Man, was she beautiful. I was already in love with her. Her eyes were bright blue and she had Y/n's hair. I felt the tears run down my face. "What's her name?" Me and Y/n had already had names picked out. "Maria Olivia Dixon." Maggie passed her to me and left the room with Beth and Patricia.

"Hi, princess. I'm your daddy. I love you." I sat down next to Y/n. I snuggled my daughter to my chest and rocked back and forth. "I love you, princess." I looked into her eyes and she stopped crying. The tears were all over my smiling face.I fell asleep with Maria in my arms. Her chubby face pressed to my chest while my head was on her mom's stomach. I woke up to her crying. I looked down and saw her not in my arms. I Panicked and started looking around. I heard laughing so I turned around. Y/n was wide awake with Maria in her arms.

I put my hand on my chest and sighed. "You scared the shit out of me. Move over." She scooted over to the right side to make room for me. I laid down and played with Maria's hair. "What did you name her?" I smiled and looked at her. "Maria. Just like we talked about. Maria Olivia." Y/n smiled at her sleeping face. "Thank you for making such beautiful kids, Daryl." I scoffed and said, "Don't thank me. She gets her beauty from you." She leaned up and kissed my lips. "Love you." Maria started to cry. I laughed and added, "You too, princess." She stopped crying. "She does love her daddy." I giggled. Beth came in an took Maria to go see everyone. We both needed a break so we took advantage of the time and sleped. "Love you, Y/n."