Daryl's Back

(Set at Alexandria in season 6)

Warning: Sadness. Ages 13+

Summary: You get back from your long run. You walk through the door trying to scare Daryl. You see the scars on his back. You comfort him when he breaks down.

The gate of your home was open. You hadn't seen Alexandria in two weeks. You looked at Abraham who was smiling. "You ready to go home?" You smiled knowing Daryl would still be there. "Yeah. Lets go home." You drove the car into Alexandria. Rick was in front of the car smiling. You stepped out to be greeted with his warm hug. "Its good to have you back, Y/n." You laughed and said, "Well, I'm glad to be back. Is Daryl around." He nodded and pointed to your house. "Thanks, Rick!" You skipped off into the house.

You slowly opened the door, not making a squeak. The door softly closed behind you. You snuck your way up the stairs. Your door was cracked open. You got a wide smile on your face as you slowly opened your bedroom door. He was just standingp. The smile quickly faded. His back was littered with scars and marks. "Daryl?" He froze in his stance. You walked up to his back and pressed your hand to the scar. Your face was wet with tears. "How could you not tell me!?" He looked down and shrugged his shoulders.

You stood in front of the man. You saw a tear roll down his red face. You wiped it away and hugged him. He didn't hug back though. "How could you not tell me?" He shrugged and said, "I was embarrassed." You cried some more. His arms wrapped around your waist. "I'm sorry." He buried his head in your neck and cried too. "I'm sorry I never told you." You pulled back. "Its fine. Your not alone." You turned around and took off your shirt. You also had long, discolored scars along your back.

Daryl's big hand traced your every scar. "You too, huh?" You turned around and hugged him again. "Yeah, me too." He grabbed your shirt as you did his. He slid the shirt on your body and smiled. You slid his shirt on his body and smiled. Daryl kissed your head and said, "Your not alone." He pulled you into his massive chest and wiped your tears away. You looked up and wiped his. You now had a shared secret with the Dixon.

Please comment if you are a boy! I want to know what you want to see! So long for now, my cuppycakes!