Daryl and the Breakup

(Set at Alexandria in season 6)

Warning: Cussing. Ages 13+

Summary: You run to yours and Daryl's house from Denies to tell him you are pregnant. You walk in on him with another woman. You want to run but couldn't. You and Daryl get in a huge fight. You tell him you are pregnant with his kid and throw him out in the rain.

"OMG! Y/n! It's positive!" You had been at Denies' house all day talking. You mentioned that your stomach had been bothering you. She made you take a test just to be safe. "OMG! Daryl's gonna' be so happy. I'm gonna' go tell him!" You ran to the door and sprinted down the street. You reached your guys' house. You quickly opened the door an walked to the kitchen where you heard things moving. You stopped when you heard a raspy moan. "Daarryyl." You kept walking till you saw the seen on the counter. Daryl's jeans around his thighs. The woman's shorts discarded on the floor. You felt your heart break ever so slightly. "Roossittaa." A tear escaped your eye. "Daryl?" He snapped his head around to see the look of horror on your face.

"Y/n! I'm sorry! Don't leave!" You wanted to walk out of that god awful house. You were frozen. Couldn't move an inch. Not even to slap him. More tears slipped down your pale face. Your hands clutched tightly to the bottom of your shirt. You were so quiet. "How could you?" He pulled up his pants and walked over to you. He was going to touch your face but you flinched. A tear fell his sweaty face. Rosita put her pants shorts back on and crossed her arms with her weight on one leg. "Get out, Rosita." She scoffed and walked out of the house. "Look I'm sorry! I don't even like her that much. I was just... I don't know." You wanted to break down. "You don't know? I'm going insane! Did you really just say, 'I don't know'? Oh my god!" He put his hand on your hips as you turned around. "Get your filthy hands off me!" He was now crying.

"I'm not good at this, but I'm sorry." Your voice was cracking with every sentence. "You got that right. Daryl, do you know why I came over here?" He shook his head in sniffed. "I'm pregnant." He was now crying. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." You grabbed him by the shirt and looked deep in his eyes. "Get out, you pig." He wiped his eyes and grabbed his crossbow. "Where am I gonna' stay?" You scoffed. "I don't care just get out. Your stuff will be on the porch tomorrow, now leave." He opened the door to the sound of the rain. He closed the door and stepped back in. "What are doing?" He turned around. "Can I at least see the baby when its born?" You wanted to cry and roll on the floor. You tried to hold back the tear that threatened to slip.

"I'll think about it." He didn't leave. You walked to the door and opened it. You grabbed him by the collar and pushed him out. You looked out the window to see him blank faced looking at the door. He looked down and wiped his eyes. You felt it was time to breakdown. Just then Rick walked in. You whipped your head around to face the door. Rosita was right behind him. "What are you doing?" Rick was about to say something but Rosita opened her mouth first. "getting my underwear. Rick quickly looked at her with shock. You walked up to her, without breaking your stride, socked her in the face. Rick stabled her and looked disappointed in you.

"What the hell, Y/n?!" You threw her out to the rain. Daryl was gone. "Daryl and her had..." You couldn't get through your sentence without crying. Rick hugged you and sat down. "Sorry you had to see that." You hugged him again. "Thanks." He looked at your stomach then back at your face. "She told me. Who's gonna' be the father? I mean with no Daryl..." You smiled at his. "You can raise the baby if anything happens to me. You and Michonne. I don't want Daryl in the picture. Not yet, at least." He put his hands on your tummy. "Well congrats." You giggled.