Daryl's Daughter

(Set at Alexandria in season 6)

Warning: Cussing. Ages 13+

Summary: There is a new boy at Alexandria that you thought was annoying. He gets you alone and tries to pull shit. Your dad, Daryl, and Rick save you and Daryl comforts you.

You were walking down the street of Alexandria when Lucas came up to you. God, he was annoying. "Hey, Y/n. I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house for dinner?" You scoffed. He was a creepy kid and was always hitting on you. He wasn't mental but he could really act like it. He thought that just because he was good looking, he should get all the girls here. "Umm, no. I have plans with my dad." He looked confused for a moment. "Who's your dad?" You laughed in his stupid face. "My dad is Daryl. Duhh." He honestly looked scared. "Oh. Well another time then." He walked away kind of fast. Thank God.

You walked to your house and walked in the front door. "Hey, daddy." He cleared his throat. "Hey, sweetheart. Lucas asked me if you wanted to go to his house for dinner. I think you should go." You laughed in his face to. "Your real funny, dad. Real funny." He grabbed your hand right as you were walking up the stairs. "I really do think you should go. He doesn't have many friends." You sighed. "Just this once. But I expect a piece of candy on the next run." He giggled and nodded. "Consider it done, my princess." You continued walking up the stairs to your room. You got ready for dinner and walked over to Lucas' house.

When you had arrived, you noticed that the lights were dimmed down real low. You knocked on he door expecting to see his parents but instead, Lucas. "Hey. Are your parents joining us?" You kind of giggled wondering where they were. "Nope, just us tonight. My parents are with Tara and Heath on their run. They wont be back for a few days." You were already nervous. You didn't want to be alone with him. "Oh, should I come back when they are here?" He ignored your question. He grabbed your arm and pulled you inside the dark house. "Lucas, what are you doing?" He held a finger to your mouth. "Shut up." You wanted to scream. You knew what was coming next.

You had already been through this with your Daryl's dad. But your dad wasn't here to save you this time. "Daddy!!" Lucas slammed his hand over your mouth. "I said shut up." The tears were now streaming down your face. He backed you up against the counter and pinned your hands above your head with one hand. The other hand was ripping of your shirt with a loud tearing sound. "Daddy!! Help!!" Lucas' hand crashed against your porcelain face. You yelped in pain. Just as he was about to take off your bra, Rick and your dad bursted through the door with guns raised and their fingers on the trigger.

Lucas spun you around with his knife to your throat. "Let her go you son of a bitch! Now!" You dad was screaming at the kid. Rick chimed in. "Lucas, you don't want to do this. Right now, you are getting a thorough talk, if this goes any further, you will be exiled for being dangerous." Lucas slowly let go of his knife.As soon as he let you go, you ran to Daryl crying.

He dropped his gun and embraced you in a bone crushing hug. His shirt was soaked with your tears. "I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry." He wiped your eyes with his thumb and started taking off his jacket. He gave it to you and hugged you again. Rick looked at you and nodded. "Are you alright, Y/n?" You nodded back. "Yeah, just a little shook." Rick took Lucas by his shirt and walked him to his house to talk to him. "Are you sure your alright?" You nodded and took his hand. You two walked back you your house and went to bed.