Growing up with a Dixon

Warning: Some cussing. Self harm. Ages 13+

Summery: This is just a chart of you and Daryl growing up together.

You Guys meet   -Age 5

"And you two will be partners." Said your teacher. You walked up to the little boy in your class. He had his hands behind him playing with a crayon with his foot. He was looking down. "Hi, I'm Daryl." He was cute and shy. "I'm Y/n." Daryl stuck out his hand and you shook it. "I wanna be friends, Daryl." He looked at you and smiled. "I've never had a friend before." You smiled back at him. "Well, Ya have one now!"

Sleepover at my house   -Age 7

"Hey, Daryl! Wanna' come over this weekend? I have nothin' to do." His eyes lit up. "Really? I would love to!" You squealed and jumped up and down. "Great! Come over to my house after school!" He smiled and said, "Will do, Sunshine." You stopped what you were doing and looked at him. "My mom wont be home so we can do what every we want!" He gasped. "Sweet!!"

Happy birthday   -Age 10

Daryl was coming home from school. You had left early because you wanted to surprise him. You were hiding in your room. Daryl always went straight to your house after school. He walked up the stares and opened your door. "Sweetheart?" He had called you sweetheart since the 1nt grade. You jumped out from your closet and yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARYL!!" He yelled and jumped back. You laughed and hugged him. "What was that for? You could have just told me instead of screemin' it. Damn, I will never understand you."

Lets get out of here   -Age 12

"Have you ever thought about ditching?" The question caught you off guard. "What? I mean...sometimes. Why?" Daryl took another spoon full of corn into his mouth. "Wanna leave?" You thought about the pro's and con's. "Yeah. What the hell. When?" He threw away his plate and said, "Now! Come on! Whatever you wanna do, Sweetheart." You grabbed his hand and ran out the doors. You went to your house and listened to music full blast and danced while your mom wasn't home. You guys made sure to go back to the bus stop and act like you went to school so your mom wouldn't catch you. "We should do that more often, Y/n! Next Tuesday?"

High schools a bitch    -Age 15

"Sunshine?!? Open up!" Daryl had just been told that you had been crying in the school bathroom for an hour. You didn't because you were cutting. You had been bullied for two years and you had broken down. "Please, Daryl. Go away!" He started kicking the door in an attempt to open it. You cried more but as an effect, you heart rate picked up and the blood came out faster and faster. The door had finally broke after a few more kicks. He looked at you in a pool of your own blood. He ran to you and scooped you up and sat you on his lap. He hugged you as tight as he could. When you had stopped crying, he got a paper towel and cleaned your arms. "Don't do that again. I love you too much to see you go. It will get better." You sniffled and said, "Ok."

Finally Driving   -Age 17

You had been trying to pass your drivers test all year. It was to hard. But the month you turned 17 you had passed. "Finally! I'm getting tired of driving you around!" You laughed. "Don't act like that. You know you loved it!" He giggled and looked down. "A little..." You giggled and blushed. "Well... In celebration, I say we have an ice cream party, watch a lot of TV and...and..." You were so excited you couldn't even think. "Wow, slow down, sweetheart! A little to excited, don't you think?" You took a deep breath and sighed. "Ok. I'm calm. Now I still want ice cream and TV!" He laughed and said, "Anything you want, sunshine." You loved it when he did that.

Moving out    -Age 20

You had been packing all day with Daryl. You had gotten a job on the other side of Georgia. "Daryl?" He continued to pack. "Yes, sweetheart?" You didn't know why he was helping you move. He would have been yelling at you right now. "I'm moving to Savannah. We live in Dalton." He looked at you and put his hands on his hips. "Yeah, what's your point? Oh yeah! I'm going with you, by the way." You gave him a puzzled look. "What are you talking about?" He laughed and said, "Do you really think I would ever let you go?"

Proposal   -Age 25

You and Daryl still lived in Savannah but you took a road trip back to Dalton. You were now stable and were dating for 5 years. The day you moved was the day he asked you to be his girlfriend. It was your anniversary today. You were just entering Dalton. The car ride had been quiet. No talking, just enjoying each others company. "Hey, Y/n?" He had startled you because he never calls you by your real name. It had always been sweetheart of sunshine. "Yeah, babe?" He loved it when you called him that. "I have loved you since the 1st day we met. And I wont love anyone else for as long as I live. Will you do me the honors of being Mrs. Dixon?" You smiled and held his hand. "I would love to."

Apocalypse    -Age 30

You and Daryl had been married for 5 years. You had just gotten out of your house with him. It was the end of the world. You has just gotten out of town. There was a huge herd of walker headed Daryl's way. "Daryl, look out!" The walker was about to bite him before you jumped it and saved him. You were shorter than him so the walker bit your neck. "NO!! Sunshine. Hey, hey, hey. We can do this. don't give up. Please, I need you here!" You looked in his eyes and started to cry. "Daryl, I'm going to be fine. You go. Save anyone you can. Help people and never give up! I love you. Goodnight, Daryl." He cried and rocked you back and forth. "Goodnight Sweetheart."

Alexandria   -Age 35

you had been dead for 5 years. Daryl was the sweetest person you had every known till you died. But he was slowly getting softer. "Hey, Sunshine. I don't know if you can hear me when I do this but here it goes. We live in a great place now. Its called Alexandria. You are probably mad at me for not telling anyone about you but, I don't feel the need to. I like talking to you and making people think I'm crazy because they don't know a sunshine or Y/n." He forced a laugh but instead cried. "God, I miss you so much Y/n." He cried himself to sleep that night with you in his mind.

This song is   Simple man  by   Lynyrd Skynyrd