Daryl saves a Porter

(Set on the road in season 5)

Warning: Some cussing. Implied smut. Ages 13+

Summery: You and the group are on the road taking a break. You and Eugene start talking. He sais something that triggers you. You snap and lunge at him. Daryl, Rick and Abraham have to pry you from him. Everyone then knows about the love you and someone share.

You had just sat down from being on the road for 4 hours straight. Rick said that everybody needed a break. Everyone looked tiered and bored. "Hey, Eugene." He looked at you. "Yes?" You stood up and walked over to him. You looked at him a second before sitting. "How are you?" He looked at you with confusion. "You have been with me the whole way. Not very good." You shrugged and nudged him. "So...Did you have anyone special before this all went down?" He scoffed and looked down. "Why would you give any considerance to my love life?" You shrugged again. "I don't know. Just wanted to know."

You think of more questions. You gave him a sly smile. "How is it with Taarrra?" He blushed and looked down. "Stay out of my business." You smiled again and was quick to respond. "Why, do you like her or not?" He glared at you. "She only likes to associate her privet parts with other females." Tara over heard you guys. "Are you talking about me?" You stood up and laughed. "Lover boy has finally exepted your sexuality." She busted out with laughter. Eugene glare at you with hatred and stood up. "Have you exepted your sexuality? Or has Daryl set you straight with the sneaking around?" You hadn't told anybody about you and Daryl yet.

Without thinking, you lunged at him and tackled him to the ground. You were sitting on his stomach with his hands under your knees. Your had your knife to his throat. Your other hand was grasping his hair. "How the hell did you know that?!" Everybody was now standing in shock. Daryl was quick to hold onto your hips from the back. Abraham at your head trying to get your hands off of him. Rick was on the left side of Daryl trying to get Eugene's hands free. Eugene was crying and whimpering. Abraham was a big dude and was having trouble moving you. You wouldn't move at all. "Mother son of a dick! She won't budge!" Rick gave up and stopped trying. Daryl leaned forward and whispered in your ear. "Sweetheart, I know you want to beat his ass but you can't kill him." You slowly let go and got off.

Rick looked odd. "What?" Rick stomped over to you. "You and Daryl? I'm not mad I'm just shocked. Plus Eugene has a job to do." I giggled because he was more surprised about you and Daryl than Eugene dying. "Yeah. 3 weeks." Daryl walked up and hugged you from behind. He wrapped his huge arms around your shoulders. Your arms were hooked on his fore arms. "That's why the hips from behind and whispering was natural." You gasped loudly and smiled. "Daryl!" He giggled and kissed your head. "I'm jus' kiddin', sunshine." You spun around and gave him a passionate kiss. "I know." You two sat down and sat you on his lap. "Well, now that everyone knows... I love you, Y/n." You snuggled your face in his chest. "I love you too, Daryl."