[Chapter 3]

Sumi (POV) 

Jungkook: Let me be your friend. Let me be that person that helps you release that sorrow. If you give me a chance to help you? 

I stared at him, not knowing what to say. Seriously, I've only met him today and he's already starting to act this way towards me?  Thoughts were roaming in my mind, until he snapped me out of it. 

Jungkook: Sumi? 

He was waving his hand in front of my face and I looked at him with my confused expression on my face. 

Sumi: Yes? I'm sorry. What? 

Jungkook: I'm asking if I could be that person to help release your sorrows. I know that we only met each other one day, which is today. But I really want to help you. I really do. 

Sumi: Fine. I'll give you a chance to be that person, but only a friend nothing more than that. 

Jungkook: Got it. Nothing more than a friend. 

After that we just laughed and talked. I feel like the longer we talk to each other, the better we get to know each other. 

It's been already two months of me living with them and Jungkook and I have been closer than before. I walked downstairs to the living room of where everyone was at. 

Sumi: I'll be going out. I'll be back late, so don't wait for me and go ahead and sleep. 

Mr. Jeon: Um .. Don't you need someone to go with you? 

Sumi: No. I want to be alone for awhile so I'll just go on my own. 

Before I could walk out the door, Mrs. Jeon stopped me. 

Mrs. Jeon: Wait, Sumi! 

She came up to me, while I was back at my spot. 

Mrs. Jeon: We got you driver. 

Sumi: Oh. You don't need to do that. Really. Remember what I said to you guys. I want to be a normal person as I can. 

Mrs. Jeon: But this person, I know you can't refuse. Come on in! 

The person came in and my eyes widen at who that person was. I thought he died with my parents, but I guess he didn't. 

Sumi: Pa-O? Is that you? 

Pa-O: Yes. My lady. It is me. 

Jungkook: Mom? Who is he? What is he doing here? 

Mr. Jeon: His name is Pa-O. He is part of Sumi's family that we found a few days ago. He will be your driver, Sumi. 

After when we had the conversations a few minutes ago, I decided to let Pa-O take me to where I wanted to go. 

Pa-O: So where do you want to go, my lady? 

Sumi: Can you take me back home? My actual home? 

Pa-O: You know I can't do that. It's too dangerous for you to go back home. 

Sumi: Then take me to my parent's grave. I want to visit them. 

Pa-O: Yes. My lady. 

After a few hours of driving, we were finally here. I was now back in Seoul, of where my uncle and auntie buried them. 

Pa-O: I bet they're glad you visited them. 

Sumi: Yea. I bet they are. It's been so long that I've seen their faces. 

I bent down on the ground, as my right hand reaches and touched their tombstone. 

Sumi: I really miss you guys. I promise you that I'll get our home back. Once I'm strong enough, I'll go back home and get our revenge. Just wait for a couple more months then I'm ready. I promise you. I will get our family's name and pride back. I swear. 

It was already 3 in the morning and I got back home in Busan. I walked inside and into the living room, seeing Jungkook still up. 

Sumi: Why are you still up? 

Jungkook: I was waiting for you. What took you so long? 

Sumi: I thought I made it clear that you didn't need to wait for me and go right to bed. 

Jungkook: I just have the feeling to wait for you that's all. 

My heart started beating unusual and I didn't know why. I just stared at him, without saying anything. 

Jungkook (POV) 

Right after when I said that to her, she just kept quiet and I didn't know what to do. Each day, the more I spend time with her, the more I felt for her. I don't know if I should confess, but all I know is that I'm confident with the love that I have towards her but I'm not sure about her emotions. 

Jungkook: Um .. Sumi? I have something to say. 

Her eyes came back and contacted with my eyes, which made me more nervous. 

Sumi: What is it that you want to tell me? 

Jungkook: I- .. Um ... I .. 

Sumi: You don't need to be nervous. Just say what you have in mind. 

Jungkook: I like you, Sumi and I want you to give me a chance to be your boyfriend. 

She just stood there, looking at me with her black face. 

Come on, Sumi. Don't look at me like that. 

Feelings and nervousness were building up inside of me and I was scared of her response. 

Sumi: I - I don't know what to say, Jungkook. 

I looked down, knowing that this would happen. Maybe I shouldn't have confessed to her in the first place. 

Sumi: I don't know what to say. I guess I have the same feelings too. 

TO BE CONTINUED