[Chapter 7]

Jungkook (POV) 

I smiled as I saw her sleeping form next to me. I lazily moved closer to her and wrap my arm around her waist. I snuggled between her neck and her shoulder, while she moved, letting me know that she's finally awake. 

Jungkook: Good Morning. 

She turned to me, looking at me shocked. Then her eyes softens when she looked deep into my eyes. She didn't say anything  but just nod at me. My eyebrows crashed together in confusion. 

Jungkook: Why are you not speaking? 

She didn't say anything but loosen up my arm that was around her waist and stood up from the bed. She wrapped the thin blanket sheet around her and leaving me behind under the bigger blanket. Before she can go to the bathroom, I held onto her arm. 

Jungkook: Sumi? Are you okay? What's going on? 

I was confused at her actions. I need to know what's wrong with her. She didn't say anything and went straight ahead and into the bathroom. 

Sumi (POV) 

I walked to the bathroom, closed it and locked it. I went and sat on the toilet. What have I done? Why wasn't I thinking! I ruined him. I ruined his life. I quietly sob in the bathroom, but I guess he heard it. 

Jungkook: Sumi, are you crying? Open up. 

I didn't move from my spot and just continue staring at the door. 

Jungkook: Sumi if you don't open up, I'll knock it down. I swear. Please just open the door for me. 

I look around and saw extra clothes in the cabinet. I walked towards it and quickly put it on. 

(Foget about the purse and the necklace, just the clothes)

I put the thin blanket in the basket and I quickly ran towards the back window and went out of the bathroom, before I see Jungkook. 

Jungkook (POV) 

I didn't hear anything. Not even her sobbing from earlier. I backed up and pushed my body towards the door. I didn't know how many times I did it, but I finally got the door opened and it was empty. I look around the bathroom, until I saw the window open. She ran away. I ran out of the bathroom, put on my shirt and ran out of the room. 

Jungkook: Pa-O!!! Pa-O!!!! 

I ran towards him and he came out of from his room, looking at me confused at what was happening.